eddyramrod

Ramrod's Disorganised Diecast Sale

Pic:1,

The Blue pickup between black and yellow trucks,

2 x Matchbox Wyverns.

red pickup with the white canopy,middle row.

Pic:3

Two tone blue VW van

Pic:5

matchbox MG,green Austin estate.

Pic:6

Green estate with wood paneling,on the right rear.

Pic:8

Matchbox Jaguar E type,Corgi XJ6

Pic:9

Oldie but Goodie ford,and the two cars on either side of it.

The blue car on the same line beside the Burgundy one.

The red car in front of the beige Buick,beside the Yellow car with red Stripes.

Pic:10

Green Hot Wheels Ford Panel Van,

Blue pickup with the flamed hood.

Red Camaro Beside the blue/white Mercury(does it have the opening hood?)

Blur car on edge of table beside the black Mk2 Cortina.

Think that'll do for a start.

:mrgreen:

Can I add the circled to my pile?

Done!  You are now up to 8.

Eddy,could I please have the red Corgi Volvo P1800,& the Siku(MAN?)truck?.  Thanks.

Certainly.  Running total 2.

Eddy may I please have the Matchbox 19 midget, the orange X1/9 and a Matchbox Fiat 1500.

I'm assuming you mean the elderly Midget by the pumps?  If so, you're at 3.

Pic:1,

The Blue pickup between black and yellow trucks,

2 x Matchbox Wyverns.  Sorry, only one left, but it's yours.

red pickup with the white canopy,middle row.

Pic:3

Two tone blue VW van

Pic:5

matchbox MG,green Austin estate.  Not quick enough on the MG, sorry!

Pic:6

Green estate with wood paneling,on the right rear.

Pic:8

Matchbox Jaguar E type,Corgi XJ6  Not quick enough on the XJ either.  Soz like.

Pic:9

Oldie but Goodie ford,and the two cars on either side of it.

The blue car on the same line beside the Burgundy one.

The red car in front of the beige Buick,beside the Yellow car with red Stripes.

Pic:10

Green Hot Wheels Ford Panel Van,

Blue pickup with the flamed hood.

Red Camaro Beside the blue/white Mercury(does it have the opening hood?)  Yes it does.

Blur car on edge of table beside the black Mk2 Cortina.   That black Cortina is actually a Lincoln, but at least it's the right family!

Think that'll do for a start.

:mrgreen:

I agree.  16.

Can I take the Marx Bulldog Mercury (I think that's what it is - the blue car with black roof at the front in the last pic above). What's the red convertible behind it though?

Well identified sir!  The red one is a Dodge Dart convertible, by Tuf-Tots.

Stock is going down... Steve79 just gave me an order that came to 40 models, so that's left a bit of a hole.  Junkman is likely to visit me this weekend, so I can see more going away with him.  If you see anything you like, grab it! :)

Are these two 6-wheel Matchbox recovery trucks still available? If so I'll take them too please and then I think that's it (unless there's a Matchbox/Revell Diamond T tank transporter among the kits?)

post-5267-0-84466900-1550237049_thumb.jpg

Can you drop me a PM listing what you've got for me and how much I owe?

Hi Eddy

Are the following still available?

57 Chevy (flames)

Gold Cortina

Red Rover Sterling

Light green Volvo estate

The red Lada in the garage

White SD1

Red Saab 9000

Plastic Renault 5

Yellow Transit recovery truck

Plus can can I have one Transit van and one Bedford van (best condition of each if poss?)

Cheers

Hi Eddy

Are the following still available?

57 Chevy (flames) Yours

Gold Cortina Gone

Red Rover Sterling Gone

Light green Volvo estate Gone

The red Lada in the garage My Christmas present from Felly?  You'll be lucky!

White SD1 Not for sale

Red Saab 9000 Yours

Plastic Renault 5 Yours

Yellow Transit recovery truck Yours, except it's a Chevy, not a Transit

Plus can can I have one Transit van and one Bedford van (best condition of each if poss?) Transit, no problem; Bedford?  Where are you looking?

Cheers

Five put aside for you.  Bedford van?  I can't think which you might mean but if we can work it out I'm sure I can include one.

Still three of the big ones left, by the way: Alfa, Merc and silver Cadillac (which now includes a little mystery bonus!).

Now, I believe I mentioned some photos...

attachicon.gif3DC 001.jpg

attachicon.gif3DC 002.jpg

attachicon.gif3DC 003.jpg

attachicon.gif3DC 004.jpg

attachicon.gif3DC 005.jpg

attachicon.gif3DC 007.jpg

attachicon.gif3DC 010.jpg

attachicon.gif3DC 011.jpg

attachicon.gif3DC 012.jpg

attachicon.gif3DC 013.jpg

And finally, the remaining Hot Wheels Redlines...

attachicon.gif3DC 006.jpg

Yes, actual Redlines for the same price as the rest.  Am I mad?

Probably!

What are the vans at the top of the middle row in picture 6. I thought they were Bedford?

Five put aside for you. Bedford van? I can't think which you might mean but if we can work it out I'm sure I can include one.

Any Cortinas left?

Ah, those vans!  They're the Corgi Junior Chevy vans, later rebranded as simply US van.  I can see how you could take them for a Bedford, but believe me, if I'd found a decent CF diecast I'd be keeping it!  My love of the CF is well known here!  Cortinas, I'm sorry, no more left.

Ah, those vans! They're the Corgi Junior Chevy vans, later rebranded as simply US van. I can see how you could take them for a Bedford, but believe me, if I'd found a decent CF diecast I'd be keeping it! My love of the CF is well known here! Cortinas, I'm sorry, no more left.

Okay great. Throw a Chevy van in too please.

Any chance I could collect them from Junkman at Haydock fair? If not, no problem, pm how much I owe you? Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Fabergé Greggs
      I have a Vespa PX. I love it. I commute daily on it.

I don't have a bike license so I'm riding around on L plates which I'm finding frustrating given that I appear to better understand the rules of the road than 99% of other drivers. Or at least I know how to break them politely. Also I'd like to take a passenger from time to time.

I'd like to take my bike test, direct access ideally, and I fully understand it's safety training as well, but £700? Ain't gonna happen. I'd like to do it myself on my Vespa, and given that it's a 125 and manual I could do restricted licence test on it couldn't I? NO! I hear you say! Why not? Because bureaucracy. How dare they take away my rights? You could probably fund the NHS with the money that they'd save by not ruining my life etc..

So enter the LML.. A copy of the Vespa Made under license in India. It's identical in all but name and some suspect quality electrics. WCPGW? Because of modern regs, they've got a cat and hence a bit slower in standard form than the PX that they're based on, until you unleash an extra 10th of a horse by drilling a heart shape in the air filter. True story.

So anyway, given that they're identical only slower, you couldn't possibly take your bike test on one could you? WRONG AGAIN! YOU CAN!! Apparently it's hard to hit the 31mph required for the MOD 1 test, but I think the naysayers aren't trying hard enough. WCPGW?

​So enter an ad on an owners forum. LML, 2 stroke (essential), 2000km, 2 years old, "broken right indicator". £MEGA BARG. I bought it about 2 months ago. Unseen obvs. The only problem is that it's 120 miles away. Several idiots on shiply claimed that they could collect it for reasonable money before changing their minds on time/date/ location. The vendor is a gent, a minister no less, and has been incredibly patient. However as God's birthday is approaching he was becoming less flexible making it harder to co-ordinate with a courier. Van hire seemed expensive and something about him told me that his arms to would be too weak to help me lift it in to a van.

FUCK IT! Train booked. I"M GONNA RIDE IT HOME. IN DECEMBER. Forecast says rain all day tomorrow. WCPGW??

• By AlsoMike
      I bought this as a stopgap, its purpose has been filled, and now I need something more economical.
      Its a 2000 Mazda 323F, with a 1.8 petrol engine and auto box (4 speed with lock out in top). Its in decent enough condition, looks tidy, starts, runs and drives with no major issues, decent amount of poke when needed. MoT is till November.  Interior is very tidy and shows little wear. Leccy windows, mirrors, sunroof which all work, AC which does not. The downsides are there are 3 small chips in the windscreen, all less than 10mm. And it could do with a tyre changing on the front as its cracked with age.

20190412_183535

20190412_183554

More photos when its stops raining. Oh, and economy-wise it averages around 33mpg with mixed driving, more on a long run.
      Looking for £300 for a sale, or prepared to roffle at £5 if theres enough interest, could do with shifting it relatively quickly though. I'm also up for swaps, preferably for something small, petrol and manual. Small Peugeots are a preference.
      Oh, and its in Lincoln. Sorry.

• By Burnside
      Right due to a mixture of life being a pita and the lack of money and space. I really need to get a car shifted before September ideally.
      So although this wasn't in the original plan, what better than me offering two Cars For Sale / Roffles instead ! 
      Plus Points,
       2006 Met Black Fiat Stilo 1.6 petrol Active SW. 4 Owners , 48,912 only with Mot till next April, Starts, Run's + Drives fine and engine seam's to have plenty of get up and go. Clutch is ok too. Brakes seam good inc handbrake. Blowers work ok. Front Leccy Windows + Mirrors. PAS inc City Button, Central Locking, CD player.  Looks to have had a full new Exhaust and Windscreen replacement recently. Tyres all have plenty of tread and spare wheel and tool kit is present. No fault codes on Dash. V5 arrived today in my name. 
      Negative Points,
      Interior isn't great. Worst is being the headlining and rear boot carpet, but is 99% complete. Bodywork has some interesting dents see pics! Also has poor previous repairs to nearside doors and is declared on logbook as being a previous salvaged vehicle.  Nearside front door doesn't lock on the outside but locks fine inside. Tailgate rattles slightly [ needs adjustment ] No service history so Cambelt Roulette at present, but Fiat reckon next change assuming it's had one would be 72K. Clonking / Rattle underneath suspect anti-roll bar joint as advised on last Mot. 
      Despite it's appearances though this car has potential. I feel that with a bit of time invested and a few trips to a scrappy as I'd planned to do, would improve it no end. But otherwise it would make a ideal cheap workhorse / dog carrier etc as is, that would also last you till next April and beyond without too much bother. 
      Car is untaxed but will Sorn if not Sold shortly and no Insurance. 
      Just want back what it owe's me so far. AS price is £350 firm or £6 a Roffle Ticket. 
      If the Cavalier sell's before the Stilo, then I may keep this car as originally intended but we see how things go.  Worst case I'll sell both and have to go Car shopping again! 
      Car located Midlands near Jct 10 M42 at present. 

• By cpjitservices
      Hi all,

As you know I've got a new car! 

I like it.

By no means is it perfect but then I didn't expect it to be. I'll dedicate this thread to the Ins & Outs of the 06 plate Saab. 

Looking through the car there is no Service history - So I'll start my own, first job will be Oil & Filters change. Will get it in for reluctor ring change to at some point. There's also an error with the fuel filter, the sensors cover is smashed ergo, its letting water in putting the EML on.

I shall sort those.

Bodywork is fine, Very little in the way of rust/rot. Front bumper has clips missing so a corner below the headlight pops off, no great shakes - but I'll sort it. Alloys have a few scuffs & dings but will clean up nicely. Tyres are all nearly brand new- winter ones too. I need a new passenger side door mirror glass - there's a stick on lens at the moment over the top of the original glass as the original glass is somewhat damaged - I'll get that done soon (ebay).

There's a knack to getting the key in & out of the ignition, put into reverse and then some more whilst lifting key is the trick. Maybe an adjustment can be made to fix that - in time!

Everything electrical seems to work fine!

Freebies: Dashcam (works perfect), Bluetooth system (again working perfectly), tyre compressor machine thing (in the spare wheel well)

It runs & drives fine, no knocks bangs or clunks - and more than powerful enough - second gear it can pin you to your seat! 133k on the clock so its due belts, which will be done ASAP.

It's also very very comfy!

Going to get a full valet at the weekend and a good clean (pics to follow, Before & after).

Keep your eyes open for updates!!!!

PS - Interior shots to come soon!

• By marm
      The scrappers offered me £150 for this, but so far I haven't had the heart to see it crushed. It's a great little car, fairly low mileage and drives brilliant. I got it from a family member, ran it for a year and had great fun with it.

It's a runner. MOT expired. Last time it had an advisory for a rusty sill. Doesn't look that bad to me but I haven't poked it too hard. Starter motor doesn't always engage but the last time it was tried it started first turn of the key. Starter motor aside, everything works apart from one wheel has a slow puncture.

In my ownership it had new front tyres, and new speakers in the doors. I even fitted some Eibach sport springs and a new set of KYB shock absorbers. It handles brilliant and at the time I was toying with the idea of entering some Autosolo events in it. That never happened, but it's still a fun cheap little thing to thrash around.