Peugeot 205 1.4 - Roffle - Saturday 12th Jan draw

AlsoMike

It's been a very crap car week as a sale fell through on another car that I was selling for a mate to a forum member on here. I was gutted and felt really bad for the buyer - the seller just changed their mind.

It my birthday on Monday - I'm erm.. Flying to Italy tomorrow so it's going to be a week and a bit before I can collect. Unless I can sort something beforehand.

Jaysus, I'm really chuffed. Wanted one of these for ages. I'm going to be in trouble though!!

Woo Hoo!!!

CFD

It's been a very crap car week as a sale fell through on another car that I was selling for a mate to a forum member on here. I was gutted and felt really bad for the buyer - the seller just changed their mind.

It my birthday on Monday - I'm erm.. Flying to Italy tomorrow so it's going to be a week and a bit before I can collect. Unless I can sort something beforehand.

Jaysus, I'm really chuffed. Wanted one of these for ages. I'm going to be in trouble though!!

Woo Hoo!!!

CFD

No rush on collection, PM when you know possible dates etc

• 2 months later...

Holy thread revival..

After an incredibly long delay, I finally managed to collect this little beauty.

I had a few false starts and flights booked blah blah but despite me doing a LOT of fucking around, AlsoMike displayed nothing but utter contempt.

Actually that's not true at all. He was a pure gent and had great patience when I changed arrangements and was very helpful when car was getting collected - so thanks man.

I've put a few miles on the little firecracker and it really is a lot of fun - yes, it needs a few bits but it will be going into storage until March of next year (outside of the Republic, of course officer..) when I will officially import it into our great state at a cost of two hundred of them euro.. If i went in today, it would cost me sevenhundredandfuckingtwenty euro. So, you can see why I've, cough* rented a storage for the little Pug in the cough* north.

So thanks again autoshite. You've once again complicated my life just that little bit more.. I wouldn't have it any other way ;-)

CFD 

post-19903-0-97888500-1554199878_thumb.jpg

post-19903-0-00733800-1554199895_thumb.jpg

post-19903-0-36715600-1554199910_thumb.jpg