Transit camper van for sale

b4ndit

looks tidy might be interested

It's on a sorn at the moment but I'm only in warrington if you wanted to come and look at it , when I bought it my plan was to sell the wife's car, pocket some £££ and have her running about in it but she took it for a drive and was terrified by the size so that didn't work out , if I let her loose in it she'll probably come home with a micra stuck to the front bumper.

It's on a sorn at the moment but I'm only in warrington if you wanted to come and look at it , when I bought it my plan was to sell the wife's car, pocket some £££ and have her running about in it but she took it for a drive and was terrified by the size so that didn't work out , if I let her loose in it she'll probably come home with a micra stuck to the front bumper.

ok that sounds ok let me know when is best for you

I am In love with this. Sadly funds won't allow buyage.

You could tour the world in this, would require diesel, small amount of oil maybe a little water once in a while. Great vans, great skills restoring and welding. Too cheap stick it on eBay Gumtree see how you go, you might find a non twat to sell to.

For anyone thinking of buying it , I've been to see it , it's just as terry has described , he's put a lot of time in, it started from stone cold on the key, no smoke and ticked over nicely

needs work inside, just a bit of modernising, new fabric , curtains etc , structurally and mechanically it seems fine

My plans have been scuppered by mrs wack so unfortunately that's where my interest ends.