New Years Resolutions - What is/are yours?

Wingz123

Buy another Safrane V6 RXE if I can,but this seems very doubtful but I will keep looking,i have found the remains of one for sale but it is the remains....

Carry on with the brochure collection,lovely present today for xmas a large collection of Italian brochures and presspacks,great pity I don,t speak a word of Italian....

Don,t think I will find one that is complete and running for sale,but I will try....

Carry on with the brochure collection

That sounds like a cracking idea for a film....Sid James has uncovered a warehouse full of Marina launch packs and is trying to drip them out to the collectors around the town.   Bernard Bresslaw gets a case-load to sell on but falls foul of a bad day at Cowley and most of his get burned in the picket line braziers.   Barbara Windsor attempts to re-create a "You can do it an MG" scene in a black-sill Midget but somehow gets her bra-strap caught on the interior mirror rod. 

Meanwhile, Charles Hawtrey relentlessly pursues Sid over brochure claims that the rear legroom in a 1.8TC Coupe should enable him to glimpse Joan Sim's stocking tops as she climbs in the back and Kenneth Williams tries to locate a full set of literature on the FX4 Hire Car model.

My New Year resolution is the same one that I fail at every year.

I.e. I resolve not to be just as much off a social hand grenade, the sort of chap who gets the giggles at funerals, says the first thing that comes into his head, or tries to do something inappropriate with the financial director of the company at the Christmas Night out.

I usually last until the first New Year party.

Sigh.

Stoppe trawling E-Baye for fuck'd conveyances in the 500-shilling-or-less categorye

Learne to play sweet airs upon mine lute

Stoppe attendyng publick executions, as mine goodwyfe is grievous tired of getting blood-splashes scrubb'd from mine collars, e&c

My new years resolution is to not volunteer myself to weld anyone else's chod but my own. Been doing stuff on a few friends' rusty old heaps the last couple of weeks, and I'm now a little bit done in by it. It seemed like a good idea to get a bit more experience under my belt, but I'd like to get stuck into my own shite now!