New Years Resolutions - What is/are yours?

Wingz123

As the title suggests really... what is/are your new years resolutions for 2019? Maybe I’m jumping the gun.

Mine (more of a goal) is to join the fire brigade as a wholetime firefighter.

Cut down on the number of cars I own - Far too many at current and quite often creates stress that just isn’t needed when trying to sort parking etc.

Take part in several charity events

Sell at least two of the fleet, maybe more. (Plans are already in hand for two.)

Bring the XJ6 home to Wales. Get the Granada fixed.

Stop working weekends. Spend more time keeping on top of cars.

Get into welding/fabricating properly. Make decent progress on the Rancho.

Make the Lancia run before the end of January - it’s so damn close. Then get it MOT’d and cruise around in it pretending to be cool.

Use the Renault 16 and the XJ-S more. And the Rover. And the Vauxhall.

Get the Rover radiator re-cored and use it for work in the summer.

Be careful what you wish for. If you drive R16 you don't want to drive anything else anymore.

You do if it’s a TL automatic on Nankangs and you live in a place that has hills, rain and corners.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m fond of it, but there’s still a place for the other dogs in my little litter.

As the title suggests really... what is/are your new years resolutions for 2019? Maybe I’m jumping the gun.

Mine (more of a goal) is to join the fire brigade as a wholetime firefighter.

Cut down on the number of cars I own - Far too many at current and quite often creates stress that just isn’t needed when trying to sort parking etc.

Take part in several charity events

I was a retained (on call as it's now called) firefighter for nearly 10 years. A fantastic career if you can make. It is bloody hard to get in wholetime.

Good luck, hope it works out.

As for me, I need to sort the bits on Mrs sills beetle cabriolet and use my beetle a load more.

And the calibra on the eBay page is proper winking at me hmmmm????