Ask a Shiter

warren t claim

Transferwise has worked ok for me re: overseas payments.

Question - a shiter always needs a big supply of microfibre cloths - I tend to buy piecemeal and overpay as a result. Where's the best place to bulk buy at a reasonable cost/quality point? Ta.

Transferwise has worked ok for me re: overseas payments.

Question - a shiter always needs a big supply of microfibre cloths - I tend to buy piecemeal and overpay as a result. Where's the best place to bulk buy at a reasonable cost/quality point? Ta.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/microfibre-cloth-blue-50-pack/62624

Sometimes get discounted a bit too.

Has anyone got any experience of SEPA payments? How can you do it from the Uk? I have found a throttle body for the Pug in the Netherlands for sensible money but the want paying by SEPA if possible.

Bit late - missed this - sorry

Single European Payment Authority/ization… etc....

ibancalculator.com - enter your account number and sort code...…. it'll give you the IBAN and BIC - copy them and make your payment for EU - or any international actually.

I've linked a few of the vendors on here to it as I've had to calculate the IBAN and BIC so I could purchase the quality rammel on offer here.

If you need any other help or pointers - message me fella.

Bit late - missed this - sorry

Single European Payment Authority/ization… etc....

ibancalculator.com - enter your account number and sort code...…. it'll give you the IBAN and BIC - copy them and make your payment for EU - or any international actually.

I've linked a few of the vendors on here to it as I've had to calculate the IBAN and BIC so I could purchase the quality rammel on offer here.

If you need any other help or pointers - message me fella.

Thanks mate, EdieHonda very kindly sorted it for me.

What’s the best/cheapest breakdown cover out there - preferably to cover me as opposed to a specific car? Used to be with autoaid but they seem to have gone up in price recently? Or maybe that’s the going rate?

I have used Start rescue for the last couple of years. I've only used them once when the 944 broke down the other week but they were really good. I reported it on my app, they got my location, rang me up and someone was with me within 20 minutes. They kept me informed all the time and rang up to check that I was happy with everything once I'd been picked up.

I nearly did the same to that one, but once I'd fathomed out the release mechanism, I managed to get it out in one piece.

Now I've had time, (horse bolted, but for reference like) your one looked like Huron like pinch type like this. You need to pinch it from both sides I think:

BILD0062_zps2d178170.jpg

1m30s into this YouTube video:

The old version I think looked like this:

s-l1600.jpg

and was superseded by this:

s-l1600.jpg

Dear RobinMasters

No.

Deirdre (Miriam is off today)

:-D

In all honesty I don't mind the looks of the 206CC. The hatchbacks are half decent little motors, probably the last of the decent puglets IMHO, definitely in old banger shite territory, and still quite popular. Well there are quite a few in my locality.

Just have a look at a few for sale, drive them, see what you think.

I nearly did the same to that one, but once I'd fathomed out the release mechanism, I managed to get it out in one piece.

Now I've had time, (horse bolted, but for reference like) your one looked like Huron like pinch type like this. You need to pinch it from both sides I think:

BILD0062_zps2d178170.jpg

1m30s into this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfuYTjftkDo

The old version I think looked like this:

s-l1600.jpg

and was superseded by this:

s-l1600.jpg

Cheers for that. It was the heron type, but even after I hacked it off, the metal pipe had corroded itself into the clip and wasn't for shifting. It was leaking at the clip and I ended up dropping the tank and putting a new section of pipe on.

Anyone know where I can buy a Three A P606 tyre, 205/50/17 after hitting a huge pothole. Everywhere I speak to doesn't seem to think they are available.

I don't know anything about them and I didn't fit them but they seem to grip well so fitting one random does not appeal..

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can buy a Three A P606 tyre, 205/50/17 after hitting a huge pothole. Everywhere I speak to doesn't seem to think they are available.

I don't know anything about them and I didn't fit them but they seem to grip well so fitting one random does not appeal..

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Not sure whereabouts you are in the country but I’ve just spoke to my wholesalers...apparently they’re not importing any at the moment but she’s got two left in the warehouse.

They come out at just under £49 with the vat if you get stuck.