2003 Mini Cooper S £1200

rml2345

WOMAN_RML has decided to move her Cooper on and asked that I nudge you lot first before braving eBay/Bumtree/Couponpamphlet Shoap.

SC53 CCE

2003 Mini Cooper S (Supercharger)

1598cc Petrol

3DR Hatchback

Manual 6 Speed Gearbox

Gunmetal Grey

MOT until 29th November 2019

111,300 Miles on the clock

2 keys – Remote Central Locking

LAST MOT (29th November 2018)

Failed on reg plate lamp inoperative (repaired), and leak in offside shock absorber (repaired)

Advisories on offside front tyre worn, stop lamp not working, offside rear road wheel slight distort

Last Service: November, 2018 (date of last MOT)

Air Con Recharged: November, 2018 (date of last MOT)

Front brake discs, pads and callipers replaced: October, 2018

Handbrake Cable Replaced: September, 2018

Rear brake discs, pads, and callipers replaced: September, 2018

Xenon Headlamps replaced (inc. near-side ballast): August, 2018

Bodywork has a couple of small bubbles, but otherwise sound

Missing fixings by front headlamps (aesthetic only)

Will need at least 1 tyre in early New Year

No back window wiper

Back window tint film has been removed, but there is still residual film to be removed

Driver’s door check strap needs replacing

Driver’s side seat bolster worn

Interior is scruffy, but in overall good condition for age

Air Con recharged, but unsure as to whether the system is fully functional – may need checked.

It's not a bad example really and goes extremely well but isn't perfect. Car is in Central Scotland within easy reach of civilisation and we'd like £1200.

Will add pictures in a bit.

a supercharger makes the engine more efficient, right ? so better mpg's ? I'm clutching at straws here :)

I'd love to have a go on one of these round knockhill, the race series used to be in n/a coopers which I could pretty much keep up with in the mx5 on trackdays, now they're onto cooper S's and they leave me for dust on the straights :( 

what a relief there won't be any opportunities for excessive alcohol consumption over the next few days, I might do something silly

(pics please)

yep, same here - looks like a good 'un but as I'm currently selling my house with garage and two car drive and moving to.....bugger, I'd better sort something out soon or I'll be back living a my parents house. not the time for buying a new toy anyway :(

If I hadn't just transferred for the 330 - I would be on this like dog hair on a sofa...……… Always wanted one - at least for temp ownership to tick it off the list. I've only ever been a passenger. This should be snapped up. If not - next payday I'm bankrupting myself!

Edit - in a week! aaarrgghhhhhhh

• 2 weeks later...