Dutch spots - UK spots actually this time...

michiel

What the infuriatingly Holier Than Thou Top Gear Carbage garbage fails to point out is, that the front, and I think also the back, of that Veedub is/was a comercially available kit, based on the 1940 Ford. And, I actually think it looks quite good! I get a bit hacked off with the superior sneering of the so-called cool people with taste, directed at the uncool with no taste. Says who? Surely, the whole point of taste is, it's personal?

This seems as good a place as any to add my Dutch spot taken on my daytrip for work this week. Unfortunately, though I did spot quite a few old cars, they were mostly as we were on the move so this is the only one that presented a photo opportunity :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just as an aside, did we get the saloon version of this model Mazda 323 in the UK? Can't ever remember seeing one :?

Posted Image

Gorgeous original Dutch Wolseley Mash! Where in Holland did you spot that?First registered 22-07-1968, current owner since August 2007 by the way.

Wolseley was in Barendrecht, I think it belongs to a guy who works at the bike dealer in the pic.

• 1 month later...

seeing as were posting dutch spots,here are some of mine !

had a wee trip to the nurburgring,a couple of spots on the way there.

borgward?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this one has done the daily school run for at least 10 years,so much nicer than a 4x4 or people carrier,dont ya think ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this was for sale in a small classic car dealers,all minty mint,no prices and a large pile of mail collecting behind the letterbox.

Posted Image

same place

Posted Image

mazda ?

Posted Image

honda?

Posted Image

pity about the wheels though,i thought it was a mazda as it was displayed in a mazda dealers showroom!oh ps,the honda was accross the road,the dutch spots were in nijmegen,i would have had much for if my digi cam was quicker in starting up,grrrcheers scott