Dutch spots - UK spots actually this time...

michiel

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ooh, an update!

Finally got a phone that takes decent pics and lets me transfer them to the pc as well... bad weather, so only a few interesting cars parked near the workplace:

305 Break

Posted Image

Ratty 635

Posted Image

Acadyane

Posted Image

Spit

Posted Image

Visa

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yellow Beetle 1

Posted Image

Yellow Beetle 2

Posted Image

1998 Niva for sale, looked rough already

Posted Image

504 Cabrio

Posted Image

For bigger versions click ze link below.

My phone went a bit David Hamilton on this Kadett...

Come again? :?
Captured for posterity. :lol: (Regie: Soft Focus. David Hamilton is a 1970s photographer whose speciality was kitsch and slightly blurred pics of young girls caught in erm... private moments. He was fairly well regarded at the time, but would most likely end up behind bars if he tried it now.).

My phone went a bit David Hamilton on this Kadett...

Come again? :?
Captured for posterity. :lol: (Regie: Soft Focus. David Hamilton is a 1970s photographer whose speciality was kitsch and slightly blurred pics of young girls caught in erm... private moments. He was fairly well regarded at the time, but would most likely end up behind bars if he tried it now.).
I too was confused!Although I was thinking about the '70's Radio2 DJ David "diddy" Hamilton! :)

Oh yeah! Well blow me, I never noticed that! Surely too subtle to be called a facelift though? Yes I see what you mean, yours has slightly nicer touches, I prefer the indicators/sidelights on top of rather than in the bumper!

Have you still got yours?

Judging by the Civics spotted by Michiel, ones like yours were either not sold in Holland (unlikely) or are very thin on the ground which is odd considering how many more old skool vehicles are seen in Holland compared to here!

wonderful lot there michiel.Amsterdam must have lots of tat aroundLove that little lancia.I have never even seen a photo of one !Thank heavens it has a bit of rust or I would have thought thebadge was fake