£150...cheap wbod 2003 ford mondeo titanium 2.0 tdci. motd

blackbart

Hi all,

Before i brave ebay or gumtree, i thought this may do someone a turn on here.

2003 ford mondeo 2.0 tdci, it has around 5/6 months mot left, its a bit scrufy and could do with a good valet, i have only ever used it as a workhorse in the 4 years ive had it. if i remember rightly it's done about 119,000 120,000 miles.

good points

it has never ever let me down in 4 years

it runs, drives and stops fine.

before me it was a one owner car with full main dealer history in the book, and around £9000 worth of receipts, so a cracking history file with it.

i have 2 spare wings for it, in the same colour code, cuz the missus dented each front wing.

i also have a spare starter motor for it.

bad points

bit of a knocking sound when you press the clutch in, but it has been like that for months and drives fine.

slight play in the steering rack, nowt major, i just live with it.

air bag light is on, i have checked the flashes and its the passenger seat, so maybe a loose connection, never looked, because it's only ever me in the car.

so if your stuck for something that will get you over the winter, then scrap it in the summer if you want, so free motoring.

theres probably things i#ve forgot, but i hate putting car ads on, hence i'd rather someone here had it.

also i can leave it taxed untill 29th ish, so you can get home.

any question, then message me.

all the best

Gary.

post-4831-0-49354400-1545229912_thumb.jpg

post-4831-0-85538400-1545229934_thumb.jpg

post-4831-0-91872600-1545229961_thumb.jpg

post-4831-0-30126700-1545229976_thumb.jpg

post-4831-0-26704500-1545229995_thumb.jpg

sorry all, ive been busy, yes its in coventry, the dmf was done about 6 years ago for around 800 quid at a ford main dealer according to receipts, so i dont know. all i know is its reliable. it was mint before i got my grubby hands on it lol. just one lady owner. i have all your emails, so to be fair it has to be first mail first. then if he doesnt want it, i shall move down trhe list. i just want someoneto get a bit of use out of it, as i can't be arsed with prats on ebay and swap for an xbox gumtree.

all the best

• 2 weeks later...