Secret Santa Reveals

The Moog

Well... I wasn't expecting that to happen... But I should have because AUTOSHITE.

Thanks for the awesome gift...

post-24545-0-64561400-1545476541_thumb.jpg

post-24545-0-30943600-1545476566_thumb.jpg

A genuine Feu Orange!

...The fact is that this was originally my secret santa gift which I sent recorded delivery!

I really wanted one but couldn't justify the price on an old air freshener however, as a gift... 

So my santa luckily* sent it back as their gift from them. How cool is that?

I didn't even recognise my own box!

My parcel has been waiting patiently with my neighbours for a couple of days, I managed to catch up with them today to collect it and I am intrigued - the contents rattle with a sound that is very like shaking a box of cat biscuits !

After only half a glass of wine, my resolve cracked and I had to find out :

post-4462-0-23266400-1545514292_thumb.jpg

Not cat biscuits but mini fuses, and many of them. And many air fresheners !

Both will come in useful, many thanks to my mystery gift giver and have a Happy Christmas, one and all :)

Well... I wasn't expecting that to happen... But I should have because AUTOSHITE.

Thanks for the awesome gift...

I didn't even recognise my own box!

How the devil did that happen?! Good job you're not asthmatic and triggered by air fresheners, it's an awesome gift! I'll go and open mine* ;)

It writes "FF" to every address on every module it scans. Car is dead within seconds. Good old China.

If you need any assistance Kiltox old chap, PM me. I use it every day. In fact I use it so often, I keep a redundant spare in a cupboard in the office. I could have sent you it, if you'd asked.

I've just opened mine by accident, I thought it was a late pressie I'd ordered, whoops.

Thanks Alex secret santa 

post-4715-0-11842700-1545654833_thumb.jpg

Nicely appropriate.

For those that don't know; I bought a taxi 14 months ago to take on an adventure, but life etc got in the way …. I still own said taxi but I've not even seen it yet. 

I'm afraid I couldn't wait until morning......Tore my ASSS gift open just now like a frenzied 9 year old.    

post-5367-0-49166100-1545684195_thumb.jpg 

So....Striped socks, Teddy Boy for use of.   Approved!    Furry dice to add some Essex Boi charm to the Fezzer, a very robust looking fuel pump of which no Morris owner can possess too many, an excellent bit of Chinese metal tat to store spare pennies (not that I ever have any spare), something to play with tomorrow and a somewhat dodgy-looking CD collection which is bound to provide equal amusement.... 

Whoever you are, I thank you - an excellent array of stuff I didn't know I wanted! 

Thanks to the under-a-oner Pug man for organising this year, too...

Happy Crimbo

post-23435-0-21517500-1545695095_thumb.jpg

post-23435-0-08822900-1545695098_thumb.jpg

My Christmas is complete, my favourite food stuffs, Tunnocks ( Mrs Driveway Loves these too ) and Whisky, especially Glenfiddich.. The CD is bloody awesome !! Knowing my luck the neighbours will Love it too... Sockets are inspired and the colouring book will be a useful distraction from the madness of reality..

I truly am blessed, Thank you ..

Can also add my grateful thanks to 95quidpeugeot for all the organisation and hard work but most of all, pulling it off.. Thank you..