Secret Santa Reveals

The Moog

Well, mine was already open as the envelope had split a bit and it was put in a Royal Mail plastic bag. It was also delivered by my brother who is now a posty!

It's a print-out of a post I made back in October about how I really don't want another Punto, plus...

post-19977-0-37922600-1545142010_thumb.jpg

Now I have the manuals I now apparently have to buy one!

I've got to pull some magic out of the bag.... bought something on ebay for my victiiiiiii.i..i...i mean lucky recipient, of course this is the one and only time I get shafted and Lazy McDawdleface can't get it to the post office on time so looks like I'm busting out the budget and paying for first class delivery when it does arrive!

Well, mine was already open as the envelope had split a bit and it was put in a Royal Mail plastic bag. It was also delivered by my brother who is now a posty!

It's a print-out of a post I made back in October about how I really don't want another Punto, plus...

IMG_20181218_140514994.jpg

Now I have the manuals I now apparently have to buy one!

When are you collecting it then? Is that a dealer brochure too?

SGPSTOM7B_l.jpg

I got one of these, complete with accessories. No pic because it's somewhere else right now and no clue who sent it or why because factory reset.

I don't remember asking for a small arm powered Linux box but ta anyway!

SGPSTOM7B_l.jpg

I got one of these, complete with accessories. No pic because it's somewhere else right now and no clue who sent it or why because factory reset.

I don't remember asking for a small arm powered Linux box but ta anyway!

I found a fair few abandonware skins for Windows ce that I loaded onto an old Garmin. Was quite cool in a pointless, obselete kind of way! You just loaded them onto the SD card in a certain order and it booted from it

Arrived back today to a card from Postman Pat saying I need a trip to the local sorting office.

Either, it's some shit I bought from fleabay that's been on a slow boat from China, or.....

Saying that, they gave me a receipt for the shite I posted, after the thumb screws were used to find out what was in it. No, it isn't a drone going to Gatwick ......

Opened mine last night with some assistance* from a child that wouldn’t go to bed.

Pleased to find it’s a model of a working internal combination engine.

609decef9f0cbc61730701409e9749c1.jpg

Nice change that I’ve got an engine starting out in bits as opposed to a working one that I end up with in bits :)

4d5d03f0a3ba99eacc02ac6ffe98318f.jpg

Wonder if the manual is written with the usual HBOL levels of clarity.

Opened mine last night with some assistance* from a child that wouldn’t go to bed.

Pleased to find it’s a model of a working internal combination engine.

609decef9f0cbc61730701409e9749c1.jpg

Nice change that I’ve got an engine starting out in bits as opposed to a working one that I end up with in bits :)

4d5d03f0a3ba99eacc02ac6ffe98318f.jpg

Wonder if the manual is written with the usual HBOL levels of clarity.

It'll just be a small scrap of paper with 'reassembly is the reverse of removal' written on it and a trollface