Sign in to follow this  
dean36014

Trailer tent, £30 in coventry, must go this weekend

Right i bought this to do the car shows next year, but now i have an XM estate big enough to sleep in I don't need it. First off, I've never opened it out to check it although the owner stored it in a garage and assured me it was ok. It has no top cover with it, I used a tarp to get it home. Its a braked trailer with a spare wheel. The link below shows the very poor pictures from when I got it off ebay. I need it to go this weekend, as i need to put a car in the garage. It the tent bit is knackered you've a cracking basis to make a braked car trailer for tip runs etc. It towed fantastic at 70 mph behind my Bx. Collect from coventry, can't deliver as my only ca with a towball has sprung another leak.

Ebay link to pictures.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RACLET-TRAILER-TENT-/192699340020?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=8bgCJknj8%252B2xXBS1UXZXotdKLsI%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc 

Right i bought this to do the car shows next year, but now i have an XM estate big enough to sleep in I don't need it. First off, I've never opened it out to check it although the owner stored it in a garage and assured me it was ok. It has no top cover with it, I used a tarp to get it home. Its a braked trailer with a spare wheel. The link below shows the very poor pictures from when I got it off ebay. I need it to go this weekend, as i need to put a car in the garage. It the tent bit is knackered you've a cracking basis to make a braked car trailer for tip runs etc. It towed fantastic at 70 mph behind my Bx. Collect from coventry, can't deliver as my only ca with a towball has sprung another leak.

Ebay link to pictures.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RACLET-TRAILER-TENT-/192699340020?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=8bgCJknj8%252B2xXBS1UXZXotdKLsI%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

Proper bargain assuming the canvas isn't knackered...

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

We must all step in! I'll pick it up tomorrow, store it in Herefordshire. Once I've finished the BX I'm storing there I will tow it back to Bristol. Then someone else can take it to the North East combining it with a collekshun fred, then finally it gets towed behind a bike to Glasgow. Another one saved!