OliD-E

Oli’s cars Reliant Jubilee Robin, Rover Metro Rio, Rover 211i, Rover City Rover Sprite

https://www.flickr.com/photos/julianjb/4868606668/in/photostream/

it is a bit of a long shot given it was 10 years ago, but seeing as the guy bought the lump for use in his haflinger He probably does not have any use for the gearbox so might be worth asking if he still has it kicking around somewhere

the pulleys on it look to be in fairly good health as well :) 

1 hour ago, OliD-E said:

Well I lost the body so i am not sure what to do now project KPL is not looking good

Sorry to hear that, I had feared such :(

yeah the body went for silly money! I have seen entire complete Model 70's go for less!

will be interesting to see who that ended up with, or if the winning bidder actually pays for it! who knows might end up re-listed again if your lucky :)

Sorry to hear that, I had feared such 
yeah the body went for silly money! I have seen entire complete Model 70's go for less!
will be interesting to see who that ended up with, or if the winning bidder actually pays for it! who knows might end up re-listed again if your lucky

It was Mark Sharrat who bought it

There is possibly a plan B here as i have been told that TPE 376S is possibly for sale there are two problems with this 1 its on the isle of sky 2 i really didn’t want to have to break another Invacar but this ones chassis is completely rotten so much so that the front wheel has collapsed which is part of the reason why it is apparently £150 79c1f73d89058225971b1fafa9c8f03b.jpgc19faa81b0ace4302c8e0f3d6bd9a115.jpge5b928b8c919ea23f6020efc347300f1.jpga650a9fda79e5811dc830d46c4abd08d.jpg It does also have most of the other parts i need on it

3 hours ago, OliD-E said:

There is possibly a plan B here as i have been told that TPE 376S is possibly for sale there are two problems with this 1 its on the isle of sky 2 i really didn’t want to have to break another Invacar but this ones chassis is completely rotten so much so that the front wheel has collapsed which is part of the reason why it is apparently £150 79c1f73d89058225971b1fafa9c8f03b.jpgc19faa81b0ace4302c8e0f3d6bd9a115.jpge5b928b8c919ea23f6020efc347300f1.jpga650a9fda79e5811dc830d46c4abd08d.jpg It does also have most of the other parts i need on it

funnily enough I was going to recommend that one as another option, but I had heard the guy wanted £LOL for it, however £150 sounds very reasonable to me, I just wonder what condition the engine/Pulleys are in given the elements they have been exposed to

its actually only 1 of 2 Model 70s I have seen with rust issues (the other one being RRE20L, apparently that ones chassis was also pretty FUBAR)

4 hours ago, OliD-E said:

It was Mark Sharrat who bought it

well hopefully it goes towards putting one of his running chassis back on the road :) (or better yet also makes moulds from the sections his 2nd rolling chassis and your KPL :) )

(I know he ended up with 2 of the running chassis too, UPF516M and  WOO871S, I Think GPB545N is now in Poland as a spares unit to a Model 70 with no reg that was also shipped over there)