Oli’s cars Reliant Jubilee Robin, Rover Metro Rio, Rover 211i, Rover 75 Club CDTi Tourer, AC Model 70

OliD-E

If you're on a computer (rather than a phone) then hit "more reply options" at the bottom and there's an uploader.

Choose file from your PC, upload, repeat. You can insert them into the post at appropriate points, but if you don't then they all just appear in the post anyway.

Well i have downloaded tapatalk as i am on my phone not a computer firstly let me explain that first post it said tags so i thought it meant things to search to find this by anyway let me show you the cars

d6f3f415e9be8e0c79577e31ae653b35.jpg First this is my 1977 Reliant Jubilee Robin a limited edition for the queens jubilee it is number 721 out of 750

bc77263e22afbea9978eec0bba5c1ef3.jpg apologies for this photo it isnt very good but here is the CityRover this is one of the MG Rover press fleet so is a very early one

4133fe9243b514e47cfdb33ee9cae3c9.jpg this is the 200 its a rare 1.1

f2eb4b2bb68fab8d2cdb0a7c82e6559c.jpg and here is the Metro it doesn’t have a floor

My plan is to some how restore her i have found someone who can make a new front end and other missing parts but am yet to find an engine

thats very cool to hear!

I was worried someone might end up chopping up whats left of the body work, whats the plan for the front end exactly? do you plan to bond onto whats left of the front bulkhead or is the plan to make the entire front body section from scratch?

while not an engine I am aware of a gearbox assembly that showed up on ebay a while back https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113331072439 I dont think it sold, so it might be worth asking the seller what happened to it :)

thats very cool to hear!

I was worried someone might end up chopping up whats left of the body work, whats the plan for the front end exactly? do you plan to bond onto whats left of the front bulkhead or is the plan to make the entire front body section from scratch?

while not an engine I am aware of a gearbox assembly that showed up on ebay a while back https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113331072439 I dont think it sold, so it might be worth asking the seller what happened to it :)

i plan to attach the new section to whats left i would like to keep it as original as i can thanks for the gearbox link i will message him