Floatylights Fleet - Mazda MOT Pass!

I've had a few issues with the trusty C4GP for a while, namely EML and antipolutìon warnings due to DPF being blocked and leaky injector seals, today I decided to sort it out as I need to use it in a few weeks to tow the camper and the faults mean that under load it can kick the turbo out and stop cruise from working, so after an hour or so remonstrating with it the filter is out and was attacked with the pressure washer, certainly is a lot clearer now, took about an our of cleaning before the water ran clear, interestingly the grit the came out of it was black to start with but most of it was a reddish colour, currently drying out and will try and put it back together tomorrow.

In other news SmollestFL has mislaid the keys to the Fiesta 68ef7c3bbc64cc187454c078f7f69ed5.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Had a look at the lack of Zoom Zoom on the Mazda tonight, suspect was plugs or coil packs, coil packs seem Ok and plugs are correct Iridium's but the gaps were almost 1mm, re gapped to .5mm and it seems much perkier..

Been looking over the Fiesta and decided it needs a full service, potential belts & thorough brake check inc fluid.

Needs some rust and bodywork tidying up and the thorough machine cut and polish and interior vax.

Having decided this I did the only thing an autoshittist can do

And fitted some cheap trims and new wiper blades..9c1c8f613db84677b7145025ac035e58.jpg

• 2 months later...