Floatylights Fleet - And then there were 3 - SLK Gone..

Floatylight

10 hours ago, Rod/b said:

I’m actually going to stop eating beans for a year just in case they come wrapped in a can made out of that rancid heap. 

Give it a month or so before stopping, the tins in the shops now will be OK unless there is another fucked 306 they are made out of ?

Another 10k miles knocked up on the C4GP, doing well for the 1.6hdi...

Expenditure in the last 10k is new EGR valve and Pat/Eloys tank replacement a service and a couple of tyres..

Next service due in 6.5k.335bb7bb4173671b329b6361f359509b.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Another 10k clocked over tonight, taken 10months though, in the previous 2 years it's been doing 30k a year! I did put some work miles on the Saab and Passat though..7a04c6197199999a1d47186d85d2a696.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Only just caught this thread; splendid timing, as ever. I don't suppose there's any chance whatsoever that you might have removed the gear knob before the 306 took a magic flatbed to the afterlife?

The gearknob of my wife's 306 (exactly the same age)  literally fell apart and she had been knobless, as it were, for several months until I bought a (awful) generic item from Amazon t'other week. If it had an actual 306 one again it would be like the good old days.

Only just caught this thread; splendid timing, as ever. I don't suppose there's any chance whatsoever that you might have removed the gear knob before the 306 took a magic flatbed to the afterlife?
The gearknob of my wife's 306 (exactly the same age)  literally fell apart and she had been knobless, as it were, for several months until I bought a (awful) generic item from Amazon t'other week. If it had an actual 306 one again it would be like the good old days.

When we went to look at it a couple of weeks ago the gearknob was fine, as soon as Smollest FL attempted some gear changes on the drive it literally disintegrated...

Only bits I've got in the garage are the parcel shelf and some 13" trims..

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk