Ford timelord

Bren

U.S. Ford fans will like The Invaders every weekday evening on the Horror Channel, Ford must've provided all the vehicles and there's some proper old shite like wooden staiton wagons in some episodes.

Starring Roy Thinnes as architect David Vincent. Noticed that the devices the aliens used on peoples necks to kill them are now used on Virgin trains to open the sliding doors on carriages

On 12/10/2018 at 5:38 PM, UltraWomble said:

Fan turns up in replica car

Washed up musicians pour paint all over it

What a pair of hoofwanking bunglecunts.

《Insert witty comment concerning the Kopyright Liberation Front getting all in a tizz over someone else replicating their logo》

Also - didn't Drummond & Cauty shove a rented Nissan Bluebird off a cliff, as part of their "burn £1m" stunt?

No friend of shiters, t'would seem.

Thanks, Excellent write up !

Heh, cheers! If I'm going to get sucked down an internet wormhole for the best part of a day, I reckoned I may as well share my findings!

I do love this kinda shiz; it doesn't really matter but I get sucked in and have to know everything about it...

One of the posts of the year that. The KLF are an utter mystery to me. I was 13-14 in 1991 and didn't understand what it was all about at all. I was listening to Cream records.

The million pound thing makes me feel physically sick every time I think about it too much though!

Datsuncog, the Autoshite David Quantick.

One of the posts of the year that. The KLF are an utter mystery to me. I was 13-14 in 1991 and didn't understand what it was all about at all. I was listening to Cream records.

The million pound thing makes me feel physically sick every time I think about it too much though!

If it makes you feel better, them burning £1m made your £ worth more.