1. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

• Similar Content

• By marm
      OK, maybe not entirely serious, but I clocked one round the corner from my house this morning and they look brilliant. Had been off my radar but small fuel efficient stylish estate and seem to be plenty of cheap ones about, presumably comfy and fun to drive in a french sort of way - what's not to like?

1.4 petrol appeals with cheap tax/insurance/ulez friendly.

I love my 205 but nine times out of ten the CR-V gets used for practicality reasons. One of these looks like being a bit more jolly and efficient, but equally practical...
    • By 95 quid Peugeot
      Looking for tidy box trailer, 
      Ta
    • By Peter C
      First my brother in law had a problem with his Volvo:

http://autoshite.com/topic/34710-2007-volvo-v70-d5-24-automatic-sold-new-owner-updates/?fromsearch=1

Then, earlier this week, someone broke into his house, found keys to his BMW and drove away in this:

There’s no way of knowing whether the BMW will ever be found.

BIL now urgently needs a reliable automatic estate car, MoTd and running, for up to £1k and located as close to High Wycombe as possible.

Does anyone know of a suitable steed?
    • By coalnotdole
      Bit of an SOS here. I've got a couple of item's I've won on eBay in far flung locations and my work shedule has conspired to make collection difficult. I'd hoped to collect them on some upcoming cross country trip but unfortunately my employer has other ideas....

They have the flexibility to stand up the workforce to work 6 day weeks and have also extended our weekday working hours. They are blaming Brexit and trying to push production volumes as high as they can before the leave date.

I've got two collections outstanding and was wondering if theres anyone local who could collect on my behalf and either post onwards, or sit on them until I'm able to collect. Happy to cover any expenses. Petrol / Post / Beer Money.

The Items are industrial lights, 

The first Item is in Prestatyn - The Seller has said collection from Chester is also a possibility, they are 3 Fluorescent tube lights.

The second Items is in Lewisham, SE14 6QD, South london. And is a pair of explosion proof lights [ PLAN IN PLACE ]

If your able to help please pm me.

Cheers
      Joe