Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

21 minutes ago, adw1977 said:

A set of 10 British Leyland prompt cards (in an exciting range of colours) to help dealers sell the Maxi.  Undated. 

£3 posted

x.thumb.jpg.2710172322c4ddc87bc13acf4f44d9a5.jpg

Yes please (I'm a sad old git with a Maxi).

PM me your paypal details and I will transfer the £3 then PM you my address.

Thanks.

WANTED:

Electric window/mirror switch pack for Range Rover P38. Mine has one of the buttons broken so I can’t open the driver’s side window. I know you can supposedly clean it up, but I’ve had no success. I think there are a few P38s knocking around here. Anyone got one of these switch packs going spare from a scrap car?

WANTED:
Electric window/mirror switch pack for Range Rover P38. Mine has one of the buttons broken so I can’t open the driver’s side window. I know you can supposedly clean it up, but I’ve had no success. I think there are a few P38s knocking around here. Anyone got one of these switch packs going spare from a scrap car?
Mr Northern Monkey might be worth a PM

2 minutes ago, snagglepuss said:
43 minutes ago, Broadsword said:
WANTED:

Mr Northern Monkey might be worth a PM

Noted, thank you.

• 1 month later...

New Metro front sidelight/indicator. Nearside

This was fished out for me from the stuff Andyrew kindly bought to give away at the weekend, but is for a Metro in the cheap seats with the recessed headlights not a posh one like ours.

Can any body make use of it?

Free to collect or I think £4 will cover the postage.

IMG_20190722_111559 broad.jpg

Wanted

10 inch Mini wheels with tyres that hold air.

Neither Mrs6C or Light Bulb Funs Invacars are ready for the road so I am not keen to buy new tyres yet, but Mrs6C has a couple that don't hold air and the ones on Light Bulb Funs one are so badly cracked there are concerns that they could explode with a resulting crash while being driven.

Has anybody any Mini wheels to tide them over?

Wheel change Invacar.jpg

I have various brochures for sale, they are in this thread - https://autoshite.com/topic/36452-brochures/ - but I'm not sure how many people venture into the separate for sale forum.   Pictures of the front of all brochures in that thread.

Prices including postage, discounts readily given for multiple purchases:

Ford Cars May 1983 - 124 pages including the grey grille Sierra base! SOLD

Ford Cars May 1984 - 130 pages - £2.50

Ford Cars October 1986 - 130 pages, dealer fleet sales manager business card stapled to the front - £2.50

Ford Cars November 1986 - SOLD

Ford Cars April 1989 with newly launched Mark 3 Fiesta - £2.50

Ford Cars Feb 1990 - £2.50

1980/81 Leyland Princess - 24 pages A4 size - SOLD

Oct - Dec 1982 Austin Rover Group, with Morris still represented by the Ital and Triumph by the Acclaim.  Also covers Mini, Metro, Allegro, Ambassador and Rover SD1.  80 pages A4 size - £2.75

April 1985 Peugeot Talbot full range.  Near the end of the Talbot car marque, with the Alpine and Solara ranges now rebadged as Minx and Rapier.  Just before the launch of the 309, so includes the last of the 305 saloons.  64 pages A4 size, plus colour and trim guide.   SOLD 

January - February 1983 Vauxhall Opel brochure - A4 size 84 pages - detailed brochure with a double page for each trim level.  Covers Chevette, Astra Mark 1, Cavalier Mark 2, Opel Manta and Carlton.  £2.75

The next three are less detailed Vauxhall-Opel range brochures with a brief summary of each model.  All A4 size.  £1.80 each or all three for £3.60

October 1982 (Chevette, Astra, Cavalier, Manta, Carlton) October 1985 (Nova, Astra, Cavalier, Carlton, Senator, Manta and Monza) : October 1987 (Nova, Astra, Belmont, Cavalier, Carlton, Senator, Manta)

2 hours ago, RoadworkUK said:

Anybody got a gearknob (five speed) for a Peugeot 306 (Pre-facelift)?

Ours suddenly exploded, somehow, the other week. Very modest amount of cash waiting. Thanks!

Where abouts are you? I was at a scrapyard yesterday in Birmingham. 

Hoppers Auto Break on Electric Avenue ( 0121 327 5585 ) and there was a prefacelift P reg 306 and a K reg 405 in there which might also be of use prehaps? 

8 hours ago, Burnside said:

Where abouts are you? I was at a scrapyard yesterday in Birmingham. 

Hoppers Auto Break on Electric Avenue ( 0121 327 5585 ) and there was a prefacelift P reg 306 and a K reg 405 in there which might also be of use prehaps? 

Wow, I was passing nearby Electric Avenue yesterday on my way to Erdington.

1 hour ago, Lord Sterling said:

Wow, I was passing nearby Electric Avenue yesterday on my way to Erdington.

Small world! Shame we didn't see each other as would have been good to catch up. I didn't go till late on though with the rain. Thankfully it wasn't too bad there.

On 7/28/2019 at 1:30 PM, mitsisigma01 said:

Knob or box... 

Symptom or preference?

LOL! (as they say) 

Knob, please. The actual gearbox is absolutely bob-on, but the gearknob has decomposed all of a sudden

I'm right up at the top of Essex re. the above Brummie bits

• 4 weeks later...

Owning two K11s is quickly becoming a game of "spot the rust" so to save me forking out for welding in the long run I need to learn how to do it myself. This means I need a welder. Anyone looking to get rid of one? Was looking at gasless ones but general wisdom says it's more difficult, and I definitely don't need any handicaps, so plain old MIG would be nice. (Any advice/tips/insight into welding also very very welcome)

March-April 1982 British Leyland full range brochure.  80 pages A4 size, featuring the new Austin Ambassador.  Also includes Mini, Metro, Allegro, Ital, Acclaim, TR7 and Rover SD1.

Staples are a bit rusty and the cover has come loose from the rest of the brochure.  Otherwise very nice condition.

£3 posted

Ebay1.thumb.jpg.d2df66200a90e82db34b177d94fb8d04.jpg

Evening all, starting to build up a K11 Micra wanted list, if anybody is breaking or has a spares hoard?

- Crossmember panel

- Pre-facelift boot handle

- Parcel shelf, grey

Will also need a screen, but presume a second hand one would be impossible to remove from a bodyshell?

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone in need of a front wheel bearing for a Volvo V70/S60/S80? I have one new in the box which has gone un-used. It’s one of those generic brand ones off eBay. Price wise I was thinking £20 including postage within UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: some more details

This part was bought for a 2002 V70 D5, the Volvo equivalent part no. is 8672371, which fits the phase 2 V70 (2000-2007).

From what I've checked the equivalent S60 and S80 from the era use the same part.

Comes with the four bolts to attach it and a fresh drive shaft bolt

2 minutes ago, Broadsword said:

Is anyone in need of a front wheel bearing for a Volvo V70/S60/S80? I have one new in the box which has gone un-used. It’s one of those generic brand ones off eBay. Price wise I was thinking £20 including postage within UK.

@Lacquer Peel

2 hours ago, Broadsword said:

I'd be tempted, I love savings however I can get them and that's a great price but I think they differ depending on production year model, something about the number of splines IIRC?

• 3 weeks later...