Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

Anyone interested in something to put your burning vehicle, house, hedge, garage, tent, etc, out ?

Step this way for an answer to all your burning dreams, or nightmares probably.

Ideal for saving nuns and kittens in Zafira's. Get them while they're hot.

A fine selection of Brylands best water and carbon dioxide fire killers.

2kg carbon dioxide jobbies £15.

6 litre watery jobs £15.

9 litre very wet t-shirt styleez £20.

All in the green zone on the dial.

Feast your eyes on these nun savers.

DSC00119.JPG

DSC00120.JPG

DSC00121.JPG

Collection or shitely only as I reckon the postage would be a LOT.

Where abouts are you if I suddenly have a burning desire to need one ?

WANTED 

Mrs Rocker and I collect old b/w photographs of the 1950-1965ish period.  If anybody has any to sell or dispose of please PM me!  

It's the family snap type we are after - fashion, weddings, cars, houses, interiors, street scenes, prams etc.   

Single photos or whole albums.... 

Thank you

Why don’t you join a twitter group for that (no I’m not joking), then print the photos on photographic type paper? - Reason i suggested this is I came across a twitter group that I joined the other day which publishes pictures of West London many years ago. Why i like this is seeing how things once were.... for instance there was a picture of Hanger Lane from 1906 with one single car on it....one car!!!! Now what must there be....1,000 at any given time???

Wish I could travel back in time I tell you...

hi all,

I'm  in desperate need of an electric window mechananism and the central locking actuator for my 1989 nissan sunny, front passenger side, all 4 door windows were broke, and whilst i found the rest very easily and fixed them, i can't seem to find one for the front passenger side. if anyone has any nissan sunny bits knocking about id be really grateful, as i can't drive it at the minute as the door is in bits with the window out, and i don't really want to put it all back together only to have to take it all apart again lol.

drop me a mail if you have or know of a car in your local scrappy, anything at all please, as i'm desperate now, and getting peed off with it lol.

thanks in advance.

gary.

SOLD

Range Rover brochure - Publication No. 3415/A - undated but says Land-Rover Ltd. on the back, which I believe dates it to 1978-80.

post-20295-0-33203600-1551541413_thumb.jpg

Scratch on front cover, otherwise very nice condition.

A4 size, about 30 pages (including lots of gatefolds)

£5 posted SOLD

For free if you pay the postage:

Invacar hub shaft.

I bought a suspension arm for my fiat 500 years ago. The hub shaft was attached and the seller explained it had come from an invacar. It has the standard fiat 126 holes (4 × 98) plus 4 x studs for mini wheels.

I don't need any money for it and I'd rather not chuck something if it's useful to anyone.

64ae50528816a806087a85f879b6c265.jpgd3018d7d8b1209c6c040eb690c958c8b.jpgcfc797b78102b00f879cd8dfb62ed92c.jpg

Invacar hub shaft.

I bought a suspension arm for my fiat 500 years ago. The hub shaft was attached and the seller explained it had come from an invacar. It has the standard fiat 126 holes (4 × 98) plus 4 x studs for mini wheels.

I don't need any money for it and I'd rather not chuck something if it's useful to anyone.

64ae50528816a806087a85f879b6c265.jpgd3018d7d8b1209c6c040eb690c958c8b.jpgcfc797b78102b00f879cd8dfb62ed92c.jpg

you or the seller dont happen to have the rest of the Model 70 that it came from do you?  :mrgreen:

The seller had only that part left.

Not sure why he had it. He had no other parts or much interest in the invacar generally.

He may have had the attached swing arm as a fiat 500 spare

I had asked whether he knew whete to find some parts because I wanted a matching pair of swing arms and a steyr puch engine.

I'm mot really into invacars myself. In my day they had a different name and it was a bit rude.

I need a trailer in any condition. Or bits of trailer!

Condition unimportant as I will probably need to chop it up and remake it anyway.

Many thanks for the replies but I have just picked up a boat trailer locally off Freecycle. It's for moving my unfeasably heavy 1960s compressor. I'm going to make it so it is part of the trailer and easily movable in future

Invacar hub shaft.

I bought a suspension arm for my fiat, 500 years ago. The hub shaft was attached and the seller explained it had come from an invacar. It has the standard fiat 126 holes (4 × 98) plus 4 x studs for mini wheels.

Bloody hell, that was a long time ago!

^^^^^^There are pound notes involved here, well Tenners actually.

Possibly more than you might think for the right springs.

I know a guy in Wednesbury who can make you up leaf springs.....he’s not far from Star City...

I had him do my uprated springs on my Sprinter....

Good as gold he is too