Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

Panasonic CQ-RD243N head unit w/remote and CX-DP880N 8 disc cd changer.

Comes with faceplate case, remote control, changer brackets (including one I mocked up to mount it in the boot of my Morris Minor) and all wiring. The head unit wiring has had the car side plugs cut off as it was mounted in my Minor (not head unit ready, as it turns out) but a new loom is only £5.99, as per the link below.

Was working fine but now sat doing nothing.

£30 posted.

New loom connection:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Panasonic-16-Pin-ISO-Wiring-Harness-Connector-Adaptor-Lead-Loom-Cable-Wire-Plug/151011541002?epid=768334964&hash=item2328fd400a:g:WKQAAOSwYIxX293Z

Bollocks. I'm desperate for any head unit for my Suzuki, if anyone has anything. Cd preferred, but anything will do.

Make me an offer if interested, its just taking up space.

Fancy touch screen double din stereo for sale, China’s finest kwality komponents, no cd but will include a stupidly big memory card. Also has a reversing camera included and can act as DVD player. Pretty cool really and brand new, perfect for any car, that is unless you happen to want to listen to AM, in which case it’s fooking useless (yup should have checked). Includes stereo, cables, camera and remote control. All yours for £30 delivered to your door. Pm me or quote me if interested or will forget to check this coz I’m knackered.

Fancy touch screen double din stereo for sale, China’s finest kwality komponents, no cd but will include a stupidly big memory card. Also has a reversing camera included and can act as DVD player. Pretty cool really and brand new, perfect for any car, that is unless you happen to want to listen to AM, in which case it’s fooking useless (yup should have checked). Includes stereo, cables, camera and remote control. All yours for £30 delivered to your door. Pm me or quote me if interested or will forget to check this coz I’m knackered.

spoken for :-)

For sale a set of Jaguar "Sport" alloy wheels from the X300 era XJR. Bought these by mistake for an XJR with brakes so large these large wheels won't clear the calipers. Anyway total disaster and waste of time buying them for my purposes. Offering them at a loss here for £200. So the current state of the wheels is that I have stripped the lacquer off them ready for painting. If you were serious then you could get them professionally refurbished. My plan was to paint them silver. No curbing on the wheels at all just that there is oxidation on them. Two tyres could be considered usable on the road with reasonable levels of tread. Two not really (look like they are on the legal limit) and are old. All four tyres are Continental ContiSportContact 3.

Location, quite close to York. Price as I said £200. Yes they look messy in the pics but that is just me having started the job for you be removing lacquer. Tyres are 255/45/17.

post-20621-0-45232800-1539713260_thumb.jpg

post-20621-0-42765800-1539713283_thumb.jpg

post-20621-0-36268400-1539713304_thumb.jpg

post-20621-0-66186600-1539713326_thumb.jpg

post-20621-0-69860900-1539713347_thumb.jpg

I've been clearing out the box room and found more stuff from previous cars.

First up, a pair of front fog lights for a phase 3 Peugeot 306. One has a lens, the other doesn't and I think one of the mounting lugs on that one is broken, but both could possibly be used. The one with lens and intact mounting lugs is definitely in very good condition though.

£10 posted?

IMG_20181011_113754370.jpg

Next, a soft spare wheel cover. The front face of it measures 26" across.

£5 posted? I can just fold it up into a jiffy bag.

IMG_20181011_113932684.jpg

IMG_20181011_113924379.jpg

Lastly, the front number plate plinth for a Mk2 (NB) Mazda MX-5. Offers / cost of postage.

IMG_20181011_113943761.jpg

Will the plinth fit a mk1 mx5.

Wanted, Corsa GSi parts.

I know it’s a long shot, but does anyone have anything? A mate and I are about to exhume his replica, from years back.

He never did get an interior and iirc he lost a part of the body kit.

We did fit the right engine though. :-)

Anything anyone has may be of use. It will be cool to see this thing buzzing about again.

I know it's been a while since you asked but spotted this on ebay and thought of your wanted ad.  :-D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Corsa-B-Gsi-Bodykit-Not-Nova-Gsi-Sri-Sport-Redtop-C20xe/173588269771?hash=item286aaacacb:g:1GoAAOSwyEdbtnxa:rk:13:pf:0

I do know of someone who has a Genuine Corsa B GSI that is rusty but complete too in Nottingham, but the owner would rather it be restored than broken up and it won't be cheap though happy to ask them for you if your interested in buying it complete.  

As the new owner of the Saab didn't require them.....

Brand new solid rear discs and pads for an 05 Saab 9-3.

I'd like to see £40 for the lot. I'd prefer collection from Rainham, Essex, but will look into postage if required.

Feel free to pm me.

I've still got these if anyone wants nice new rear brakes on their 9-3.

Quite a high chance, as it happens. My brother is visiting this weekend, I can get him to bung it in the boot and take it home with him back to chesterlestreet

Pm sent but I think your inbox might be full ?