Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

I have a pair of Falken 195 65 15 tyres in excellent condition with 7mm of tread. £30 to shitters.

Collection from J17 M6, I do travel a bit with work so if you are on my way anywhere I can drop off/meet. Or I could post at your cost (probably be around £10).

SOLD

The gear is at a storage facility in Cheltenham.

Oil drainer (big workshop one for use under a ramp) and ex MoT beam tester is free of charge - other stuff available if you can dig it out at negotiable prices.

Oil drainer has a couple of litres of oil in and I have no means of getting it out (you need to hook up a compressor to drain it) - so it needs to be transported upright.

Switch panel surplus to requirements, circa. mid 1960's so would suit chod from that era. This has Lucar terminals as opposed to the earlier screw terminals. Constructed from 18 s.w.g. steel, these were the best panels available, made by D.H. Bonnella & Son who supplied aircraft manufacturers. This is the 'Mini' K.D. type, enables switching of 2 accessories plus socket for parking light &c.

post-17604-0-34167100-1533582462_thumb.jpg

post-17604-0-45552100-1533582475_thumb.jpg

Size 33/4 x 11/4"

£8 posted.

WANTED -

Pair of car ramps - preferably anywhere near Reading/North London/Birmingham - delivered a car to Cornwall ages ago and left my old pair in the boot!

Also wanted....

Spacers for 5x112 VAG fitment.... what have you got?

Thank you

Hey Wingz, I've got these cluttering up my garden.

post-13750-0-87217400-1533645789_thumb.jpg

They're relatively narrow with the raised lip but I'm sure that's nothing that can't be negated with a couple of bits of wood if need be.

I got them off RobT for a nominal fee and I've had my use out of them. I'm in Camberley but can take them closer to Reading.

Also, I don't have 5x112 spacers but I do have 5x112 steel wheels with unused Semperit Speedgrip2 winter tyres. They are cluttering up my garden too. Available to you (or anyone) for a very reasonable price.

post-13750-0-11194100-1533645895_thumb.jpg

post-13750-0-07452400-1533645931_thumb.jpg

I have some spacers that came with a set of wheels I bought, not sure if there any good. They are wide though. Do you want me to dig em out of garage.

Just measured them one pair is 40mm and the other pair is 65mm!!!!!!

Thank you for your response bigfella - do you have the bolts that go with them? Reason being I am looking for spacers is this - I have just fitted larger brakes from an Audi TT to my Audi A6 and well.....have a look at the pictures....tight aint the word....the car is just about drivable but I hear a very slight chinking and suspect there is the very slightest of rubbing even though I can’t see any evidence of the rubbing.

Have included a ‘standard’ brake size picture to kind of show a before and after!

post-24460-0-08783100-1533874581_thumb.jpeg

post-24460-0-33911100-1533874619_thumb.jpeg

post-24460-0-82265200-1533874650_thumb.jpeg

post-24460-0-78557100-1533874681_thumb.jpeg

Almost brand new Peugeot 307 front discs vented 265mm

I bought these from Gumtree for my Diesel 307, which turns out to have larger discs so grab yourself a bargain for just £10 for two discs. The previous owner had just fitted to them to his 307 before he scrapped it, the discs have been covered in copper grease to protect them. I've included the pads that came with the discs, although I'm not sure if they are correct. Either way £5 a disc is pretty cheap!

The discs are located in Fife for pickup or I can post via myhermes, etc at cost

post-17353-0-33863700-1533887567_thumb.jpg

Hey Wingz, I've got these cluttering up my garden.

attachicon.gifIMG_20180806_171419446.jpg

They're relatively narrow with the raised lip but I'm sure that's nothing that can't be negated with a couple of bits of wood if need be.

I got them off RobT for a nominal fee and I've had my use out of them. I'm in Camberley but can take them closer to Reading.

Also, I don't have 5x112 spacers but I do have 5x112 steel wheels with unused Semperit Speedgrip2 winter tyres. They are cluttering up my garden too. Available to you (or anyone) for a very reasonable price.

attachicon.gifIMG_20180724_131316397.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20180724_131453873.jpg

I would be interested in those wheels if there was anyway of getting them northwards.

WANTED -

Pair of car ramps - preferably anywhere near Reading/North London/Birmingham - delivered a car to Cornwall ages ago and left my old pair in the boot!

Also wanted....

Thank you

I have a spare set in the garage.

WANTED -

Also wanted....

Thank you

I have a spare set in the garage.

Honda aux in adaptor £5 posted

attachicon.gifIMG_1639.JPG

Works with this model of radio as fitted to crv, civic, s2000

attachicon.gifIMG_1640.JPG

But after extensive research

attachicon.gifIMG_3654.JPG

I found it doesn't work with this model of radio

attachicon.gifIMG_3710.JPG

I'll take this off your hands.. 

drop me a PM for payment details 

thanks 

Anyone want a quick release steering wheel adaptor? It’s the weld on type and ideal for motorsport (or anti theft which is why I got it) it has never been used and was bought from a decent place (Demon tweeks I think) not a dodgy eBay one. It’s small and compact compared to the bolt on type. £20 delivered to your door.

Mocal oil cooler used but seems good and held pressure when I used it, £15 collected.

Mini spi/ mpi fuel tank with sender unit in great condition with cap and key £70 collected

Pm me if you are interested.

I also have a couple of Capri wing offcuts that could be of use to someone perhaps, free for collection.

I’m looking for an air conditioning pipe that fits a 2009 Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI. This one, in fact.

f78e6a0566ac80414cbf3cc0e402156f.jpg

The problem I face is twofold. Firstly there are absolutely no markings at all anywhere on it, they would have a green sticker with a part number on it usually but this one doesn’t so it makes a search for one a million times harder.

Secondly, I’ve been to all the breakers yards in my area, and spent a few hours today in the pissing down rain looking for one of these buggers. All the ones I’ve seen on eBay aren’t correct and any others I’ve found that turned out to be the exact match ones are sold. So my piss-boil level is now x1000000000.

If anyone has one of these unobtainium pipes I would be most grateful.