Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

Hi mate yes, so it will accept the 100mm driveshafts I have here. The Octavia ones are 110mm and stupidly I thought I could swap the inner cv joints.. but that didn’t work out at all.

It would be worth a try if you do have some, I’m not entirely sure the splines are standard across the board that input into the gearbox but if you do have some, I could whip mine out and measure up?

Thanks loads

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5x3 Trailer, All fresh but scavenged wood, hence a little homemade looking, decent pair of tyres, and a good removable tailgate.

Lid is infact an old garden table top that I used to just strap down over it, can be included or thrown over the nearest hedge.

Back lights are a bit wanky but they do still work.

post-2711-0-72789700-1525382818_thumb.jpg

post-2711-0-97539800-1525382945_thumb.jpg

Looking for £150 ovno

Wanted - 

Crypton Cadet system 700. Not fussed if it works or not, just need one to use for spares if it's worse than mine.

I have cash waiting and I am prepared to travel. Also willing to pass a few beer tokens along to anyone who could put me in touch with someone who would have one for sale.

Thanks.

Is a Cudos 900 any good as I have one that has been gathering dust for the last few years. I might try firing it up later to see if it still works.

post-5515-0-67035500-1525419418_thumb.jpg

Would anyone be interested in a micro-refinery?

My father in law bought himself a bio diesel processor thing in an 80 gallon drum and ~800 litres of WVO in 25 litre drums. Several of these have cracked so I'd guess at there being ~650 litres left. I don't know the precise details and he has early onset alzheimers so please bear with on exact details but it is now surplus to requirement as their only car is a petrol Suzuki Alto.

They'd like to get rid, and ideally make some money back from it rather than give it away, but would £250 be too much? The setup including WVO cost about a grand new a few years back. its been stored inside during the time they've had it and it was new when purchased. From what I understand it processes about 50 litres at a time in about 48 hours into bio diesel that you can lob straight into a suitable diesel vehicle. He used bio in a 2.5TDI VW T4 van for a long time, and racked up about 240k miles before the aux belt shredded, jammed in the cambelt and shattered the cam in about half a dozen places. He was distraught.

Located Fareham, Hampshire. if interested please PM me. offers accepted I'm sure and further details on request.

Is that a transesterification and refining set up ?  If so could i have some more details an maybe a pic or two please?

You certainly may! I'll swing by this evening and get some photos. Would it be naive to assume you know what a plastic container with 25 lites of WVO looks like? :mrgreen:

I'll try and get some details of the exact model of gizmo and the manual as well. Please hold caller, your call is important to us.

Wanted:

Something French/Italian from the early to late 80s. I should have the space/time/money to get something later this year so if anyone fancies giving me a heads up if they are selling around then...

Will pick up from anywhere in the UK.

Must have MOT.

Also, any R8 400 bits would be very kindly appreciated.

Now Sold external to the forum

4x 17x7" Alloy wheels from a saab 9-5 ET49 offset so not safely compatible with a YS3F 9-3. Style 'ALU39'

Blasted and powder coated over the winter and never fitted, excellent finish.

Not shod with tyres currently, will take rubber from 205 to 225mm width.

Pic from Google of what they look like. I'll get photos of mine tomorrow. 3/4 of them are still in the protective bubblewrap from coming back from the powder coaters.

lg_85d5200a-f674-4e01-be85-3b8418e0def3.

Identical to these, but there are 4. Will fit anything GM with a 5x110 stud pattern, but check offset first.

These were free from Jerzy Woking, but cost me £150 to get blasted and powder coated so I'd like to see that back please. As ever, located Fareham, Hampshire. Collection preferred or local drop-off.

Anyone got a towbar for my ex 6 cyl Rover 75 estate, 2001 (?) need to check, 2.5 auto petrol, SE??

How hard are they to fit and wire in? Have done a few in my time, but I heard tell that the wiring looms could be rather "special", so any tips gratefully received :)

Anyone got a towbar for my ex 6 cyl Rover 75 estate, 2001 (?) need to check, 2.5 auto petrol, SE??

How hard are they to fit and wire in? Have done a few in my time, but I heard tell that the wiring looms could be rather "special", so any tips gratefully received :)

2002 Club SE if it makes any difference. 

2002 Club SE if it makes any difference. 

Cheers Chris,

am selling my Pug, thereby leaving me with no towbar equipped vehicles for shed-dragging purposes, am sure something will turn up soon :)

I looked around for a while, cheap ones were always distant and collect only.

Bought a new one for £85, and a wiring loom.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-7-Way-Bypass-Relay-Towing-Electrics-Towbar-Wiring-Kit-/270841791873?hash=item3f0f6dc581

Car tow bar will fit estate, there is a bush or big washer one has and the other doesn't, but its simple to overcome, or throw away, depending which is which.

The back bumper was easy to remove, not so easy to refit properly.

Tow bar on in a couple of hours but I have a pit. Electrics are not my forte and took a little longer. 

The back lights are a pain to get off without something breaking.

Anyone got a set of the windscreen washer jets from a Pug 405?

They're the little triangular prism shaped black plastic strips that attach to the wiper arms themselves.

Figured someone might have some rattling around in somebody's parts box.

Anyone got a set of the windscreen washer jets from a Pug 405?

They're the little triangular prism shaped black plastic strips that attach to the wiper arms themselves.

Figured someone might have some rattling around in somebody's parts box.

Might be worth asking Carlo as he is breaking one at the moment.