Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

Wanted...albeit not massively urgently.

Looking for a dash mount ammeter and likewise an oil temperature gauge. Preferably Smith's so it will fit with the rest of the instrumentation.

Old and scruffy is just fine as the whole car is distinctly "patinad" shall we say.

Anyone got one rattling around in a drawer?

I know I could go buy a brand new one, but old is better!

Swaps:

The Prelude came with a slightly wanky but not awful looking single DIN Pioneer DEH-1900UB head unit. It has aux in and USB, with an 'Android compatible' sticker.

I'm not that keen on it and don't have the instructions, so I'm going to take my nice subtle Sony headunit out of the Volvo and stick that in its place. I like that, it's easy to use and I've got the manual, wiring adapters etc for it.

Think it's a bit of a waste letting it go with the Volvo though, anyone want to swap any old working single DIN unit for the Pioneer one? If not I might just keep/sell it.

km679_deh-1900ub_ew5_red_front_a1.jpg?it

BTW it seems to be set to Russian language.

Also, anyone got a tent going begging? Can't sleep in the Prelude as it's a 2+2 with bucket-ish seats, and like fuck am I trying to sleep through the ski hatch.

Swaps:

The Prelude came with a slightly wanky but not awful looking single DIN Pioneer DEH-1900UB head unit. It has aux in and USB, with an 'Android compatible' sticker.

I'm not that keen on it and don't have the instructions, so I'm going to take my nice subtle Sony headunit out of the Volvo and stick that in its place. I like that, it's easy to use and I've got the manual, wiring adapters etc for it.

Think it's a bit of a waste letting it go with the Volvo though, anyone want to swap any old working single DIN unit for the Pioneer one? If not I might just keep/sell it.

km679_deh-1900ub_ew5_red_front_a1.jpg?it

BTW it seems to be set to Russian language.

Also, anyone got a tent going begging? Can't sleep in the Prelude as it's a 2+2 with bucket-ish seats, and like fuck am I trying to sleep through the ski hatch.

Yes please RE: the head unit.

Swap 4 this?

post-19977-0-37651600-1517159060.jpg

I'll cover the postage for both if you want. I won't be near the car until Sunday, so will remove it then.

I'm not that keen on it and don't have the instructions [...] BTW it seems to be set to Russian language.

You can download the instruction manual here:

https://www.pioneer-car.eu/fi/en/products/deh-1900ub/support

I've the non-CD version of this head unit in the Green Gooner, and it's not too hard to accidentally toggle between English and Russian... but not too hard to get back either.

Currently have the display maddeningly flicking between radio station type classifications, so may need to force a factory reset as I can't work out how to get it to stop!

Benefit of the Laguna is the flippy-down flap which means I don't have to look at the stereo. Agree it's not the worst looking, but not the best either.

EDIT: The Pioneer Arc app is unusable on most versions of Android, as evidenced by my own experience and thousands of other angry peoples on Google Play, so I wouldn't bank on using it with a phone.

EDIT EDIT: annoying station data display issue now FIXT. Makes me much happier, for some reason.

That sounds like most useful advice - I know the button you mean and it's very likely I mistakenly pushed it (same location as the faceplate release button on its Blaupunkt predecessor), and I've been scrolling through the main settings menu ever since, muttering disconsolately. Couldn't seem to find anything in the manual to assist, but then I was only flicking through it in the dark.

I don't know why I can't cope with the display shuttling between 'BBC Radio Ulster' and 'Varied', but I just can't.

Yes please RE: the head unit.

Swap 4 this?

post-19977-0-37651600-1517159060.jpg

I'll cover the postage for both if you want. I won't be near the car until Sunday, so will remove it then.

Deal! I've managed to set it back to English now as well. There might be a shit house CD in it that was there when I got it, just bin that if you don't want it. Seems like they're £65ish new, local factors had one for £130 :shock:

PM incoming.

I have had these Toyota Hiace (at least that's what they came out of), seat cover lace doilies, and had them on the Bay for ages - no bites at all!

I don't want to charity shop or bin them, but moving house this year means I may have to, so if a shiter fancies them, let me know and i'll let them go for the cost of the postage - I've just reduced the price to a tenner inc delivery anyway on the advert, hope someone can take them on :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112852778116?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Wanted...albeit not massively urgently.

Looking for a dash mount ammeter and likewise an oil temperature gauge. Preferably Smith's so it will fit with the rest of the instrumentation.

Old and scruffy is just fine as the whole car is distinctly "patinad" shall we say.

Anyone got one rattling around in a drawer?

I know I could go buy a brand new one, but old is better!

I think I've got one, usual 50mm dia thing.  PM me with your details, you can have it for postage.

post-20101-0-01540900-1521831369.jpgNo Namedouble din MP5  Player 7" touch screen with all the gizzmos (don't make toast tho....I think) Never fitted ...just unboxed to have a nose..comes with  rear camera......£30 free P+P to Shiters.....it's only gonna sit in my attic otherwise

post-20101-0-15609000-1521830751_thumb.jpgpost-20101-0-11638700-1521830716_thumb.jpg

THE  DVD PLAYER AND MP5 PLAYER ARE BOTH SOLD CHEERS GUYS,COULD ADMIN REMOVE POST IN CASE SPACE NEEDED....TA LA!!  8) 

post-20101-0-84073700-1521830692_thumb.jpg

post-20101-0-80244200-1521832159.jpg

Does anyone have a selection of left-hand thread nuts they could post me? I only need one, to fit a drive wheel onto a lawnmower but I've literally no idea what size I need - its small, perhaps 5mm thread diameter, and is a fixed part of the gearbox so not able to be removed especially easily, or taken anywhere to try a few different nuts out.

I could get an ebay left hand thread assortment box for £15 but then I will have 140 left over for which i have no use.

I'm happy to pay and return all the unused ones!

Does anyone have a selection of left-hand thread nuts they could post me? I only need one, to fit a drive wheel onto a lawnmower but I've literally no idea what size I need - its small, perhaps 5mm thread diameter, and is a fixed part of the gearbox so not able to be removed especially easily, or taken anywhere to try a few different nuts out.

I could get an ebay left hand thread assortment box for £15 but then I will have 140 left over for which i have no use.

I'm happy to pay and return all the unused ones!

Have a conversation with this place, they sell nuts and bolts and almost nothing else, They will sell you one bolt but if they wont post it (the post office next door has just closed down) then tell me and I'll post it/them.

https://www.margnor.co.uk/

Free to good home.....3 CBs....2xFM....1X AM

post-20101-0-03606400-1522089387_thumb.jpg  MOONRAKER MiNOR 40ch UK fm  with mike and lead.

post-20101-0-14669300-1522089465_thumb.jpg  KERNOW BETA 1100 40ch  cb fm  with mike and lead

ALSO ANOTHER PIC TO FOLLOW of yank,well N KOREAN BUT FOUND STASHED IN PANEL IN YANK dayvan ;0

this is the yank one...AUDIOVOX mc 40 AM  With mike and lead, THESE 3 HAVE BEEN IN MY ATTIC NOW FOR MANY YEARS, SO YA TAKES YER CHANCE OR GOOD FOR SPARES.ALL WHERE WORKING WHEN TAKEN OUT OF MY VEHICLES 8)

There's also a SWR meter,patch lead + adjustable under dash bracket.

AUDIOVOX IS "normal size"  THE uk FMs  are the miniture type copies of the little Midland CBspost-20101-0-30799200-1522089946_thumb.jpg

Car audio shite for sale today

Alpine CDE-9850Ri

the i is very important as it stands for iPod

Fantastic sound quality, cd/MP3 playback, full ipod control from the unit

50w per channel

In very good condition, complete with cables, cage, faceplate case but no instruction manual (available online)

£40 posted anyone ?

post-4462-0-79729900-1522161473_thumb.jpg

post-4462-0-86924500-1522161506_thumb.jpg

post-4462-0-77040000-1522161525_thumb.jpg

post-4462-0-27778600-1522161546_thumb.jpg

post-4462-0-18347300-1522161564_thumb.jpg

Please pm if interested