Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

I will be having a clear out of some stuff soon so there will be a Jackall jack and a double din Pioneer satnav radio available shortly, details to follow.

Firstly though, I am looking for a Mk2 1.2 Clio. I am scrapping the one I have as the ECU looks to have died and the fix involves lots of replacement parts which will end up costing as much as another car. So, anyone know of a cheap (ideal learner/first car) Clio please?

dependant on location,i may be up for the jackall

Northern Powerhouse territory aka Stockport.

Pioneer is an AVIC 900 BT.(2008 maybe?) Has bluetooth, USB, jackplug, CD/DVD thing. It isn't any use to me as it won't cope with large numbers of .mp3 files. I don' t think that is a fault, it is just old tech. Maps are about 2012-14. You will need satnav aerial and microphone as they were left in the car for the new head unit. Has a surround but it has a mark on it like someone has dropped glue on it. Standard ISO connectors.

A few bits and bobs.

Rover 75 Navy blue leather steering wheel, unused/excellent condition: asking £45

post-17776-0-02006300-1500842095_thumb.jpg

Rover 600 original cassette/radio. Unused by the owner who had my Rover 600 for most of its life, and only used by myself 2 months as I got an upgraded stereo the following Christmas.

post-17776-0-60576400-1500842171_thumb.jpg

Code present, good condition and may fit other Rovers?

New Rover 75 alloy and tyre. Tyre worn but alloy new (was used as a spare and used tyre put onto it at somepoint). Valve cap missing - £30.

Other: unused wheel bearing kit for Rover 600 - £20

Carpet mats for 6g Mitzi Galant - full set in ex condition - offers

Audi 100/early A6 brake pads - can lookup part number if interested - offers (not much)

Vw vento and Vw Golf brochures, from 93/94 time. £3 each

Picture of R75 alloy

post-17776-0-26352400-1500842388_thumb.jpg

I have two wants.

Want one: P.C. tower. My one is starting to play up now. It freezes on start up, and has now started to re-start itself shortly after startup. It sometimes freezes while I'm watching youtube videos. It may just be dusty inside, but I'm starting to think it may be the internal graphics cards going the way of the pear. It's a HP DX2250.

Want two. A V70 T5. Reasonably priced (cheap), but in need of a little fettling.

All the T5's I've seen so far are either completely knackered, not driveable, bloody miles away or way out of my miserly price range. Autos only please.

If anyone has, or knows of either of the above, please send me a pm.

Ta muchly.

a refurbished Dell Optiplex 760 from Amazon will set you back about 50-60 quid delivered to your door , it is built as a desktop but it is built to go on edge as the Dell badge will rotate to suit , it has 4gb ram , a decent processor and well built ....?