so what car stuff you got on your xmas list??

stuboy

257mm single piston ventilated disc brake and caliper from AE101 or AE111 Corolla along with 55mm ventilated disc specific wheel hub to make it all work.

This would replace the naff 243mm solid disc setup with 54mm hub.

Nice.

Maybe a steering wheel too if one pops up.

I'd quite like to spend a bit of time over the festive period working on my van and my beetle if I'm honest.

I've got to the point I've had totally enough of having cars I don't really like hanging around, so I might do a bit of a session getting rid of stuff too, new year, new chod and all that.

Aside from wanting to replace the Pug with something larger and a bit more reflective of my looming mid life crisis, I guess tools and stuff never really go amiss.

In all honesty though, I'm not even sure if there's much I do need.

I know Mrs fp has got me a new low entry high lift trolley jack and a sandwich plate for in between my yb and t5 gearbox, my mum has got me a new cone filter for the yb (Mrs fp got the right one and passed it on)

Other than that I don't know

I might treat myself to a brand new super duper braided wiring loom but I'm indecisive at the minute

Nothing. If i explained to any member of the family what they should get me for the car for Christmas, they'd stare straight through me and start dribbling because it's not for kidz and doesn't involve food.

Exactamundo; a chod botherer is the easiest person in the world to buy presents for, however most people are incapable of understanding the workings of the shiteist mind.

257mm single piston ventilated disc brake and caliper from AE101 or AE111 Corolla along with 55mm ventilated disc specific wheel hub to make it all work.

This would replace the naff 243mm solid disc setup with 54mm hub.

Nice.

Maybe a steering wheel too if one pops up.

2004 Corolla T Sport Calipers any good?

Waxes and that. Meguiers preferred but anything will do as I am out of everything except silver colour magic.

And that’s shite

The two-bucket-wrong'un's equivalent of the dusty bottle of weird liqueur that was bought on holiday years ago and no-one likes as it removes the enamel from your teeth?

I'm a pikey/chav/general knobhead (delete as necessary), so pressed metal number plates.

Nowt wrong with pressed plates, funny story, I got a local guys back up with the D badged pressed plates on my capri, he didnt know the car was mine, I knew him years previously from a boy racer haunt, he posted a pic on a local VW site slagging my car off, the bit I remember was "why's this Dagenham dustbin got German plates" I got told about it from a mate so I signed up introduced myself on his thread and explained my car was cologne built car and maybe he should remove the German plates from his non German built VW he soon removed his thread

I thought it was quite amusing anyway

2004 Corolla T Sport Calipers any good?

Not if it's halfway across the world!

They gotta be from E100 or E110 anyhow as only E80-E110 are interchangeable. They went with entirely new design on E120.