Small* Economical* Tow Car - Holden Suburban 4x4

Saabnut

Trying to reduce the fleet so have put this on carandclassic tonight.Only reason for sale is I just don't use it enough, having covered less than 900km since its test in February. Large (very!) comfortable 7/8 seater. Hi/Lo ratio plus selectable 4wd. Two tyres new, two nearly. 5.7 litre V8 Petrol, 4 speed auto. Radio/cassette plus 6 CD player. 3 rows of seats, cloth trim. Tow bar and electrics. Big and black, was big and red until a few years ago. Ask for any info, happy to drive anywhere in it, will deliver for fuel plus a train ticket home. Or I will collect from train station etc etc. Asking 3k on C&C but shiters reduction/deal on offer.

Perfect for kollecshuns or for towing your mates broken down chod home (as yours never breaks down, obvs)

post-5203-0-16205800-1543876526_thumb.jpg

post-5203-0-83842200-1543876605_thumb.jpg

post-5203-0-47096100-1543876693_thumb.jpg

post-5203-0-11023200-1543876767_thumb.jpg

post-5203-0-83361500-1543876848_thumb.jpg

post-5203-0-26249900-1543876933_thumb.jpg

£50 a ticket (for £3k) would be the priciest roffle ever but also potentially secure one lucky* sod what is basically the floor space of a block of flats, so arguably the best value for money.

I'm much too much of a chicken to enter myself, of course, and simply want to see the Autoshite version of Fear Factor... :-D

Is this the one Kinkersaab almost offered on here a year or two ago, seem to remember a mate locally having it.

Or are the Highlands swarming with RHD Suburbans, that only get fired up in the second week in August every year?

No, that was a conversion to a US Chevrolet, and this one is in much better condition

I'm sitting drooling - but apparently the old car rule is coming in for Brussels as of 1st Jan and we'll be banned using them!!!

I live last road onto ring, forest everywhere - but it'll cover me too……. fuckers!

Will do some research...…….

Black and silver french plate obvs :)

Sold?

I see it’s marked as such on C&C. Hope you got a good solid buyer. I’ve read this ad far too many times!

No! Thanks for the heads upon C&C. I tried to list it under Chevrolet as well as I thought not many people would look under Holden. That advert did not appear, so assumed they did not approve it as it was a duplicate, never thought they would cancel the Holden advert! It is nearly midnight so will sort it tomorrow.