Dollywobbler's Skoda Pogweasel Debadged One Heck of an Estate

dollywobbler

I was wondering what the next to go on the fleet, and I was genuinely not sure which it would be :)

I guess the skoda makes the most sense since it was a case of "I want to experience one before there all gone" type of thing :)

if I was not chasing invacars I could probably afford this, ah well, GLWTS as always, and as others say hope it stays in the fold :)

Good luck with the sale!

Honestly if I had space I'd have your arm off at that price. I really fancy sampling one of these after several Estelles...though I might need to retrofit the Mk I instrument panel simply because those warning lights are so cool.

I reckon you'll miss this one, a real jack of all trades.

Typical. Deal agreed on this, for a good price too. Went for a drive and it stripped the rear wiper gears. Cars know.

Chances are the potential buyer has not got a bidet and is thus not accustomed to the use of said rear wash wipe. Same individual probably looks for the bidet instruction manual when in a hotel such equipped. So it should not affect a sale

Well done on MOT pass!

You'll need to drive to the nearest ASDA to sort your check strap out for a full Jim Bell type approval

Oh dear. I must have missed something as the reference is lost on me.

Gave this thing a good cleaning (again!) today, though slightly annoyed at myself for losing the vast service history. Where the bloody hell did I put it?!

Oh dear. I must have missed something as the reference is lost on me.

Gave this thing a good cleaning (again!) today, though slightly annoyed at myself for losing the vast service history. Where the bloody hell did I put it?!

Jim took his mini down to Asda so head somewhere to work on it as he had to replace the check strap on his driver's door:)