Festival of the Unexceptional 2019 - free camping and free breakfast available!

quicksilver

All my cars are a bit too new yet a bit too old and a bit too rough anyway to look either like a modern daily, a cla**ic or FOTU fodder. Presumably there is a general car park where These mongrels park?

There was last year, but as people have said, venue change. You could come to the field of dreams and get a lift in with someone that way though. Last year Brodders couldn't get parking, left his 75 on a verge with a notice saying it'd broken down, then flagged me down for a lift in because he recognised my car! 

There was last year, but as people have said, venue change. You could come to the field of dreams and get a lift in with someone that way though. Last year Brodders couldn't get parking, left his 75 on a verge with a notice saying it'd broken down, then flagged me down for a lift in because he recognised my car!

Great- I’ll do that

Last year Brodders couldn't get parking, left his 75 on a verge with a notice saying it'd broken down, then flagged me down for a lift in because he recognised my car! 

To be fair it was a plausible note to see in the window of an abandoned Rover.

post-20228-0-38841500-1555534755_thumb.jpg

It's probably still in the glove compartment, so will likely be put to use again this year if the Omega doesn't make the cut.

I’m now planning to come to this... just need to decide which car to bring. 2CV or Saab...?

Are they fussy about checking reg numbers if I buy something else between now and then?

A-Frame 2CV with Saab. Hire attractive person to drive other vehicle and look like one of life’s winners?

I'm thinking of staying at Premier Inn in Tring on the way up, as journey 130 miles for me each way. I know that's 'pint of milk' distance for are Scottishshire folk, but it will also be nice to arrive with all my fluids topped-up.

Maxi booked into general classic parking but may end up in the special class for cars with significant anniversaries instead :)

Don't worry about changing cars between now and then - it's happened before and Hagerty said to just email them so they can change the reg on your booking.

I'm thinking of staying at Premier Inn in Tring on the way up, as journey 130 miles for me each way. I know that's 'pint of milk' distance for are Scottishshire folk, but it will also be nice to arrive with all my fluids topped-up.

Finding a hotel closer to Buckingham means you can visit the campers and gathers at the  Field of Dreams!

post-4787-0-19375300-1555599875_thumb.jpg

There is clearly a glitch in the website codering   8)

I have been able to book 8 people in, across 4 cars, all in my name.

2 on chod ticket 1 for the Safrane

2 on chod ticket 2 for the Princess

2 on spectator ticket 1

2 on spectator ticket 2

The flaw in all this is I don't have enough friends.  And only one pair of legs to do the pedals with.

Capturedfd.png