Festival of the Unexceptional 2019 - free camping and free breakfast available!

quicksilver

It may be raining a bit this evening, but tomorrow's weather forecast looks much better than it did!

The good news about rain is that it makes the apple trees grow well.

The good news about apple trees growing well is that I make cider from their fruits.

The good news about me making cider from their fruits is that I have just bottled the first two gallons of last Autumn's batch for FoD visitors.

The good news about the the first two gallons of last Autumn's batch is that they have come out at 8.6% ABV and 9.2% ABV respectively and they taste great!!! :-) :-)

15 minutes ago, purplebargeken said:

Just a quick mention, to all the shitters that I have met before, please don't be offended if I don't immediately recognise you or greet you with names as memory......

Sorry in advance. 

dont worry iv done it on the same day even where I dont recognise the shitter who had taken me to the event and is taking me back

just ask @SierraMikeHotel :mrgreen:

on that note it looks like ill be able to make it tomorrow, im just trying to arrange at the last minute ride a from Milton keynes central station to the FoD :)

(Ill just be at the FoD not the FoTU)

Okay, I will NOT be along for the breakfast.

The Invacar still hasn't had a test run beyond round the block after I fitted the new pulleys.  This evening I made a quick dash into the garage to throw the headlights and number plates back on and pull all the masking tape off.  So will be taking the time in the morning to do some testing before heading straight to the event. 

I hopefully will be able to make an appearance at the FoD on the way home though so we can at least get a photo of the trio of Invacars together.

Had really hoped to get a proper test done today but it's just not worked out that way!

If you see a scruffy Merc camper van at the event instead you'll know my test run didn't go so well!

I've said hello to Rich and someone else as they came in, but my sleeping bag must be soundproofed

woken up by my Mrs using a chat window as a copy buffer for photos of private eye, my wristband started going crazy ?

7 hours ago, Zelandeth said:

Okay, I will NOT be along for the breakfast.

The Invacar still hasn't had a test run beyond round the block after I fitted the new pulleys.  This evening I made a quick dash into the garage to throw the headlights and number plates back on and pull all the masking tape off.  So will be taking the time in the morning to do some testing before heading straight to the event. 

I hopefully will be able to make an appearance at the FoD on the way home though so we can at least get a photo of the trio of Invacars together.

Had really hoped to get a proper test done today but it's just not worked out that way!

If you see a scruffy Merc camper van at the event instead you'll know my test run didn't go so well!

Hope you can swing by the FoD on your way back, as LighBulbFun is able to come up today after all. Getting photos of all three Model 70s together would be great! :-)