Festival of the Unexceptional 2019 - free camping and free breakfast available!

quicksilver

I am, the kids won't want to do the show and ive left it too late to do on my own.

A bigger plan is forming though in that eva really wants to go camping and this seems a very safe 'my first camping trip' location, if she wakes up screaming in the night I can leave the tent where it is and be home in 20 minutes... 

If enough people are coming just to camp I'll be there earlier! Chris has a big gazebo that I've assembled before, so if it rains we can have somewhere to sit. 

We could make our own festival of the unexceptional... 

5 minutes ago, mitsisigma01 said:

"" if she wakes up screaming in the night I can leave the tent where it is and be home in 20 minutes... ""

No no no, you can't leave the kids there you take em with you!!! ?

"your problem now vrooooooom" 

Shitely probably required for Krujoe's frying pan:

1.  SF19 (or generally Exeter area) to FOU

2.  FOU to Chumley

and then possibly more onwards until delivered

I may get to FOD for FOU but my wife is having an operation the week before so I may be needed at home for delivery of tlc

On 6/11/2019 at 11:05 PM, kirton said:

Shitely probably required for Krujoe's frying pan:

1.  SF19 (or generally Exeter area) to FOU

2.  FOU to Chumley

and then possibly more onwards until delivered

I may get to FOD for FOU but my wife is having an operation the week before so I may be needed at home for delivery of tlc

I'm expecting to be down at my place in Torquay late June, early July. If it made it to TQ1 I could drop it in a pub or curry house in Bradford of Joe's choosing.

6 hours ago, busmansholiday said:

I'm expecting to be down at my place in Torquay late June, early July. If it made it to TQ1 I could drop it in a pub or curry house in Bradford of Joe's choosing.

Could be on. Sounds like a good reason for one of our train trips to Torquay and a trip on the Brixham ferry. Should be easy to spot me with a small frying pan in my hand