SAVED for a 2nd time Visa Cabriolet in Edinburgh! - New Clutch fitted

Six-cylinder

Will this now be an autoshite 'thing'?

Crowdfunding the repair of a stranger's car?

I like to think that yes, this will happen again and yes, maybe even become a thing. Not specifically a stranger's car though - the act of scooping up a shite car unnecessarily on its way to the bridge and its being fixed and returned to the road exactly as FOAD has done here, is the important bit. If the car joins the fold or at least remains known to the AS massive, all the better.

Oftentimes many of us find it tough to keep our chod of choice working - for some just keeping mobile can be a challenge - but time and again the collective finds the resource, be it a loan car, a spare part, a Shitely chain, a tool or a manual, a shoulder or a fiver.

TL:DR This place etc. Let's get that Dolomite fixed, then see what's next.

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

This is what would have happened if Autoshite had been commissioned to organise the Scrappage Scheme.

Lacking ambition; when *timetravel is invented a crack team of shiteists will be sent back to kidnap the Pheonix Four and lock them in a Standard 2000 until they sign over the company to the Autoshite Trust, safeguarding the future of shite production in Longbridge and Cowley.

We followed the Visa for a bit yesterday on our way to the Pantomime. He was being tailgated by a new RS6 estate (in-between us) but Visa driver didn't have to slow down for speed humps or narrow traffic islands.

Great job saving it. Didn't know about this until a mate told me the story was on Autoshite.

We followed the Visa for a bit yesterday on our way to the Pantomime. He was being tailgated by a new RS6 estate (in-between us) but Visa driver didn't have to slow down for speed humps or narrow traffic islands.

Great job saving it. Didn't know about this until a mate told me the story was on Autoshite.

Excellent, glad to hear it's been put back into regular use.

We followed the Visa for a bit yesterday, which was a Pantomime. He was being tailgated by a new RS6 estate (in-between us) but Visa driver didn't have to slow down for speed humps or narrow traffic islands.

FTFY... :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...