2019 calendar - *** in the mail ***

pshome

One local calendar delivered and one posted locally to Aus.

When I get back at late o'clock, hope the printer works and aim to spin up to Newry in the morning...

Thanks for dropping the calendar in. Excellent product and a service above and beyond the call of duty.

Nice chatting to you. Hope you weren’t late to work.

P

PM'd and SOLD OUT!

@108 My pleasure. I'm nearly always late in. 1600 start = sometime before 1630 but I always turn up eventually. I'm sure if it was a more desirable job, they would have replaced me by now, but given that nobody else wants to drive round in circles and often in reverse they try not to be too critical of such minor details...

Got back home from work at 3.30am. So went to bed about an hour later as the Royal Mail website was messing with my head.

Got up about 8.30am and dabbled with it further, then got distracted, then had to hunt down some suitable boxes and find the mains adaptor for the scales. Got three mugs done, then struggled to find a box for the last one. Also weighed up a carburettor I'd already packed up about 2 months ago to send to my carbuholic friend to fettle. Got a call around 2pm, saying someone was planning to collect Henry being sold around 3pm - Citroen-licker that started on BXs along with a string of others and currently has a modern DS5 and was admiring the GS in the drive.

Newry Delivery Office closes at 6pm and Belfast at 7.30pm, but I've got no labels printed and it's Friday. Can't be doing with the Friday TRAFFIKAOS, so will somehow bundle the lot on the bike tomorrow. Might have to get the panniers out of the shed.

post-19900-0-22740600-1549036031_thumb.jpg

post-19900-0-37137400-1549036046_thumb.jpg