Octavia 1.8t 4x4

Rocket88

You won't find terms like that at Arnold Clark. What a bargain .

I can't afford it but I'd love to park up somewhere and sit in the back of it pressing flowers between the pages of a Viz annual.

I'll deliver it to you next month on the proviso I have a car to return home in.

Usual terms and conditions apply #nudgenudgewinkwink.

Fair do’s to them. Deduct the cost of advertising it, rent on the unit, consumables and their time they’ll not be making a huge amount. Still for £1500 you could do a lot worse.

Totally agree.......when people start wingeing about"they only gave me X for it, now they're selling it for Y," it really pisses me off..............

When I was looking for a yeti at auction they were going for daft money , a scout came up and nobody bid on it , I didn't because I hadn't looked at it , went and had a look after and thought, twat should have bid on that, nice cars , gobsmacked nobody wanted it on here

Sorry, evening turned to shit unexpectedly.

If the dealer has it already they can keep their profit margin. We've all got to eat I suppose.

Not to worry.  Last night would have been too late anyway; the trade in was done (by the sounds of things).  You have to move quickly on bargains like this!  

I'm also a bit surprised/disappointed that nobody here bought the perfect winter vehicle at a bargain price - but then I guess everyone must be fully stocked atm.