2000 X reg Fiat Fiorino 1.7 TD Van. B'ham. SOLD!

Burnside

Emptied the van today and taxed it,

A closer inspection revealed no major issues anywhere.

First job will be the bottoms of the rear doors which have completely dissolved.

Although two good replacements in red were included, I'll probably repair the originals which will save painting.

post-17297-0-21428600-1546446710_thumb.jpg

Really surprised how much interest this 18 year old former Builders Van has received it's great to know it future secure. It has been a big part of our families day to day life for most of those 18 years. Back in 2000 when my Dad brought it I had only just finished school and was waiting to start driving lessons. I must admit I didn't sleep well the night before as kept thinking our we doing the right thing selling? But now it staying within the AS fold and with The Old Bloke Next Door has made me and my brother more than happy.

Can't wait to see the rear doors repaired and any future updates. Hopefully this year we can start sorting out some other vehicles that we could do with selling and try not to buy any or many!

Yes, still could be interested in the doors when you've finished with them, and possibly any other bits, if bits are getting tricky to find.

Depending on what you need some parts are interchangeable from the Fiat Uno. For instance Dashboard & switch gear is same as the MK2 Fiat Uno. Where as Front Headlights an Indicators are unique to the Fiorino. Front doors are almost the same as a 5dr Fiat Uno expect they don't have the bodyline stamped into them that follows on from the clamshell bonnet. Though should still fit fine. If yours is a 1.7 TD it was also used in the MK1 punto so there some shared parts. Exhaust and Radiators are diffrent so I found out between 1.7 NA and 1.7 TD Fiorino's though so be aware. The 1.7 NA was fitted to the MK2 Uno and early Tipo's. The petrol 1.4 engine was also used in the MK2 Uno & Tipo.

The Fiorino was built in Brazil and they only stopped making / selling them there in 2013 and around 2000 in Europe so there should be various parts available online. We got some parts from ebay Germany and also found some used panels previously listed from Italy and France as well.

These were also popular for Disabled Conversions, so if your lucky enough to find one for breaking they usually have low mileage too.