1997 Subaru Impreza estate automatic 2.0GL - All tickets sold:) Payment details being sent.

Heidel_Kakao

Another bullet dodged! Got to stop doing Roffles, it’s kinda like playing Russian Roulette. Except instead of playing in a dingy, stifling jungle, you play at home in front of a computer. Get it wrong in RR and your brains become an interesting art installation whereas getting a Roffle wrong is far worse. Much worse.....

“Honey, whose red Subaru is that parked outside?”

“Erm...nobodies”

Another bullet dodged! Got to stop doing Roffles, it’s kinda like playing Russian Roulette. Except instead of playing in a dingy, stifling jungle, you play at home in front of a computer. Get it wrong in RR and your brains become an interesting art installation whereas getting a Roffle wrong is far worse. Much worse.....

“Honey, whose red Subaru is that parked outside?”

“Erm...nobodies”

Two days later she catches you crawling around underneath it with a torch in your mouth!

It's that time of year for my insurance renewal, and I spoke with FJ ...... adding this to my policy reduces my premium by £60.

Confused? so am I.

It costs me less money to insure more cars ... they said something about reducing average value or whatever, anyway, I'm happy.

The Subaru has landed, top shifting by Mr_Ceri, would receommend his delviery services A+++

First impressions of the red Scobby are very positive.

I've only driven it as far as parking it, insurance won't be done until tomorrow.

It's quite comfy and the throttle seems very responsive, which will take a little getting used to after diesel motors that take a good prod to move.