SOLD SOLD Ford SportKa 2008

rwd

Very rare colour.

I can vouch for the fact that this is a nice example and it goes like shit off a stick!

Cat d write off

Large scrape up n/s

Rotten fuel filler area

EML light on

Doesn't sound like a nice example really! Right price though, and sure it's a hoot round the lanes

That filler cap surround doesn't look good. Still, 7+ months MOT remaining, should weigh in for at least a ton, and someone was saying in another thread that the Morris Minor brigade will pay another ton for the leather seats, so less than 50 quid a month depreciation if it lasts until next July with no other bills. Beats leasing a poverty spec VW Up! or the like if you ask me.

Cat D is a bonus. The fact it did'nt turn to powder during the impact speaks volumes for its structural integrity at that time.

EFA.

Remember a Cat D is only valid at the time it is issued, it is not proof of roadworthyness.

Never mind the Cat D, my mind's blown by the fact the faulty lambda sensor has actually enhanced the performance and MPG's. I wasted years driving my old Ka round with a functioning 02 probe, if only I'd known about this mod at the time....

I seriously miss my old Ka and I'm determined to have another one day, alas this one's just that bit too far.

Never mind the Cat D, my mind's blown by the fact the faulty lambda sensor has actually enhanced the performance and MPG's. I wasted years driving my old Ka round with a functioning 02 probe, if only I'd known about this mod at the time....

I seriously miss my old Ka and I'm determined to have another one day, alas this one's just that bit too far.

Now you know for next time. 

Never mind the Cat D, my mind's blown by the fact the faulty lambda sensor has actually enhanced the performance and MPG's. I wasted years driving my old Ka round with a functioning 02 probe, if only I'd known about this mod at the time....

Completely plausible. If a lambda sensor is dieing they can get lazy or have a swing biased more towards another way. This confuses the ECU to thinking it's running lean when it's not. So it chucks more fuel in.

Of course a fully functioning lambda sensor shouldn't do this.