Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

Did a final tidy up and wash of mugs etc and saw Frogchod away at about 0915. It rained last night but was dry this am and after locking the clubhouse left to find Kirton to give him his keys back in bright sunshine with the top down. 

Met him in the village so after a natter left for Crawley. Lovely to Tiverton where it clouded over so roof up. M5 was clear and the first 100 miles of M4 but the rain started and as I neared London so did the traffic and with an accident ahead I dived through Bracknell and then M3 and M25/M23

Now at Crawley in rain of biblical proportions - Lemans early Wednesday. Mileage so far 803

43 minutes ago, Saabnut said:

rain of biblical proportions 

That was the entirety of my drive down past Swindon until Wellington, then the whole of the m5 on the way back. 

All the bird crap got washed off my car though, which is a win

2 hours ago, kirton said:

small frying pan

Aye, 'twas I. It's a creamy colour, right?

I didn't notice it as I was gathering my gear from the kitchen, it must have been tidied up from the draining board. But I did miss it when I landed home. It would be nice to see it again, such a handy size, but don't worry about it if it's gonna be a ball-ache, I don't want you posting it or relaying it north or anything like that. Might I see you at Chumley in September?