Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

It looks like I missed a good one this year, I always end up kicking myself afterwards. I need to start getting more involved again, lifes taken over a little and the mojo has took a bit of a hit but hopefully now I've moved and getting a bit more sorted things will improve again.

We definitely need a SF a bit closer to the south east again though!

1 minute ago, JohnK said:

For those who dont know, I lost my house keys this weekend.

Doing that prompted pub time.

And also this.

Sometimes, I hate being me. ??

20190610_224350.jpg

14 people should check their car... bit of wood glue should see that right

1 minute ago, richbraith said:

JohnK slept in his car outside my house last night.  I did offer him my sofa, but he insisted the Audi would be comfier.  I made him a cup of tea last night and this morning though.

And you've just found his keys down the side of the seat in the proton...

1 minute ago, beko1987 said:

And you've just found his keys down the side of the seat in the proton...

Nah, he lost them before he ever got in the Proton.  He'd turned around to go home and look for them which was when the bird flew into his A8 and smashed the window.

I still think they'll turn up,but I don't suppose it matters now.  I don't know how he does it, bless him.

38 minutes ago, trigger said:

It looks like I missed a good one this year, I always end up kicking myself afterwards. I need to start getting more involved again, lifes taken over a little and the mojo has took a bit of a hit but hopefully now I've moved and getting a bit more sorted things will improve again.

We definitely need a SF a bit closer to the south east again though!

improve?? you dont need cars you haz laydeez :) i can help with the mojo - marina (SNIGGER)

34 minutes ago, Frogchod said:

Home at last ?

No car problems. Throttle position sensor still notchy but it works.... 

Someone was happy to see me home too. 

EUROSF20

8 hours ago, JohnK said:

For those who dont know, I lost my house keys this weekend.

Doing that prompted pub time.

And also this.

Sometimes, I hate being me. ??

20190610_224350.jpg

Wish you'd said before, those locks aren't too tricky to pick

A great weekend, I only got home last night after 520 miles trouble free in the DS including a spell acting as a boat on the M4. The reason for my delayed return is I now have a replacement cylinder head for the Gamma.

Thanks Scotland for the plain bread, I nearly left it in the fridge but went back Monday morning to reclaim it and fortunately Kirton was there.

Thank you Kirton for the inspiration of choosing the venue and in the confidence that you showed that you would still be able to live in the village afterwards!

IMG_20190611_083809 broad.jpg

7 hours ago, Tomtation said:

I've developed a proper horn for the MK4 Prelude, this may get me in trouble... Thanks for letting me have a go in yours though chatsharris, it was quite fun for 2.0 auto :D

i'm currently very not* looking at a 2.3 model fairly close to me. Must..... Resist.....

Do it, it was bloody lovely wasn't it! 

• 3 weeks later...