Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

3 minutes ago, dollywobbler said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who can confirm that we really did not miss the heavy rain on Friday night. That was not pleasant! 

It was bloody loud on the roof of my small tent too, took me a while to get to sleep.

After that though we did get really bloody lucky!

I'll do a bit of a better write up later, but I wanted to express my gratitude to Kirton for entrusting us with the premises for what was a very successful Shitefest. Everyone I spoke to was fantastic and a great time was had by all. Party gazebo was a success after initial failure thanks to a generous lending of some ratchet straps to brace the side by Richard, crawling into my scratcher at0145 and 0245 respectively.

Naturally, I've got around 500 photos that have been taken over the weekend - I'll start editing those as and when I have the available time, with apologies in advance if I didn't take any of your car. It wouldn't have been for any real reason, either a) the rain was coming in or b) I had a beer in my hand  and didn't fancy putting it down ?

However, I have very quickly edited one on the way back, and it's one I feel succinctly summarises the end of SF '19 perfectly.

48031969607_ea8fd272b4_h.jpgShitefest teaser 090619-1 by Fat Harris, on Flickr

Roll on SF20. Cheers all.

3 minutes ago, fatharris said:

I'll do a bit of a better write up later, but I wanted to express my gratitude to Kirton for entrusting us with the premises for what was a very successful Shitefest. Everyone I spoke to was fantastic and a great time was had by all. Party gazebo was a success after initial failure thanks to a generous lending of some ratchet straps to brace the side by Richard, crawling into my scratcher at0145 and 0245 respectively.

Naturally, I've got around 500 photos that have been taken over the weekend - I'll start editing those as and when I have the available time, with apologies in advance if I didn't take any of your car. It wouldn't have been for any real reason, either a) the rain was coming in or b) I had a beer in my hand  and didn't fancy putting it down ?

However, I have very quickly edited one on the way back, and it's one I feel succinctly summarises the end of SF '19 perfectly.

48031969607_ea8fd272b4_h.jpgShitefest teaser 090619-1 by Fat Harris, on Flickr

Roll on SF20. Cheers all.

Calender Shot

3 minutes ago, barefoot said:

Did you make it down? 

There was nothing more from you and no photographs...

And did you make it back home?

He made it, some magic liquid went in and no more oil came out. I think he did something to the car as well

No progress reports so far on the homeward leg though... 

3 minutes ago, barefoot said:

Did you make it down? 

There was nothing more from you and no photographs...

And did you make it back home?

I saw the Stellar's front end on a couple of the photos, and possibly a side view of Mat the cat's with the bonnet open.