Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

9 hours ago, Tomtation said:

Well there seems to be all sort s of drama happenning. Glad i'm nowhere near the M6, that will proper cock things up for a while.

Ace Saab flopy top, big want for one of those! Glad to see fellow volvo and a cool AX, is it a forté? Not sure what i'm doing today, currently working from home debating whether or not I come for today or tomorrow... I'll havelunch and see.

I drove from.Stoke to L37 via Whitchurch, Tarpolely, Delamere Forest, Runcorn, the new Merseycrossing, and eventually the M57. 

Car.is packed.  

45 minutes ago, richardthestag said:

f'kin cannot wait. checked forecast and it looks like tent weather. do I bring the car that sank triumph or the car that kept land rover afloat?

Leaving at 10 am tomorrow be with you chaps at 1pm ish

If it carries on raining, I vote the landrover. We might need it and you to pull everyone out before floating away!

It 's going really well; my thanks to the Club Committee for agreeing to have SF19 descend on them and the club members who have helped, and not least to the Shiters.

I've just looked at the Met Office forecast and we should have better weather for most of the day: the rainfall radar shows that over the last two hours most of the rain has avoided Shitefest, some kind of force field being generated?

9 hours ago, New POD said:

I drove from.Stoke to L37 via Whitchurch, Tarpolely, Delamere Forest, Runcorn, the new Merseycrossing, and eventually the M57. 

Car.is packed.  

Didn’t know you were from stoke. Where bouts?