Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

3 hours ago, twosmoke300 said:

Ive just checked my reader and ive got the daewoo adaptor and it reads the matiz but only showing engine and another module (sensing and diagnostic ) which was listed under the Body icon

Shall I bring it anyway?

Would airbag come under Body? I'm not that fussed, so if you bring it, we can have a play. If you don't, we can just have a natter.

I have arrived in Devon. Biblical rain on the M5 made 30mph feel dangerous! Sunny now though.

Mr 6C has met Roy the most important man in the Club. The rain has so far passed Cheriton by; I've been watching the rainfall radar and well within 5 miles must have had a soaking

The lady with the e28 525e offered it to me a while ago but Mrs K was with me so you know how that went.  In many ways a more sensible car than the M5 which should make an appearance on Saturday morning  or be a Shitefest fixer up

Does this mean that whatever happens now Chris can take the talking to from Roy? And we are all safe? 

I've been browsing Facebook and there's a beautiful Hoover Turbopower in Torquay. Bloody hour away though, it's only 40 miles! 

Does this mean that whatever happens now Chris can take the talking to from Roy? And we are all safe? 
I've been browsing Facebook and there's a beautiful Hoover Turbopower in Torquay. Bloody hour away though, it's only 40 miles! 

It's all about the journey! Torquay has some nice coastal roads. If it's sunny down there, go enjoy it a tad.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Chris, if you are at a loose end tonight feel free to look in; house at the top of the hill on the way in to Cheriton

by the 30 sign with white camper on the drive and C3 Picasso and CRV mk1,  plenty of parking room

13 minutes ago, beko1987 said:

Talking to from Roy

Roy has accepted my assurances about the good behaviour I saw at  SF18&19 and is quite happy about the meet,as are the other Committee members, you'll have to listen to the grump about the weather so far spoiling his work plans for the pitch

13 minutes ago, beko1987 said:

4 minutes ago, kirton said:

Roy has accepted my assurances about the good behaviour I saw at  SF18&19 and is quite happy about the meet,as are the other Committee members, you'll have to listen to the grump about the weather so far spoiling his work plans for the pitch

Tbh if Roy turns up tomorrow he'll find out how well behaved we all are anyway! 

Plus Chris hosted SF16 so has a fair idea how much we trash the place...