Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

1 hour ago, Saabnut said:

Is anyone planning on stopping over Sunday night? I was thinking about it but do not really want to be Billy No Mates with just a lonely tent in the middle of the village!

I'll be there still.  I'll be heading back to France on Monday. 

Sadly not to Le Mans but back to work :(

Has anyone heard from Wingz recently? He expressed interest in the tent I have and want rid of. Said tent hasn't seen the light of day in 20 years, and fuck knows what it's missing but I'm not bringing it if I've got to bring it home again... 

Given the current grim situation with mother in law it's very doubtful I'll be able to attend (wife & stepdaughter are both a mess at the moment) I was looking forward to this and putting some names to faces etc.

If anyone is heading home via the M/A27 or A259 and needs an emergency wee-wee let me know I'll bung the kettle on.

5 hours ago, Dippy said:

I will be bringing a boot full of shite to dispose of in Dippys shitefest car boot extravaganza, if your interested in anything I will be the weird bloke in the Sandglow Princess.

A list and photos of all my shite in the for sale section..

Would any of the Scotoshite posse be willing to transport a small piece of this back across the border please?

About 20 or so Mercedes enthusiast mag from 2006-2011, and about 20 of so top gear magazine from 1996-1998.

2 separate job lots- if anybody wants either (or both) pm me and I’ll bring them with.
Are those Top Gears still available? Happy to call dibs on those for a couple of pints

Well all have a great time. Hopefully weather will be good. Was hoping to attend has I am down in Devon visiting family next week. Was going to call in on the way back home Saturday. However I am now in work , so to speak next weekend . Due to this will be travelling home on Thursday. Bugger. 

Can one just rock up on Saturday and stay till Sunday or is it a 

booking thing. I know, I could read all 23 pages to find out but cba.

Oh yeah, and is it still at/near the postcode on page 1 ?

Wasn't sure whether I could make it what with work in Dutchland

and Mot a week before the great annual pilgrimage ,but the Mot gods,

well a guy called Alan who welded the back box on after it fell off on Wednesday,

shone down upon me.

On 5/31/2019 at 2:13 PM, Saabnut said:

Is anyone planning on stopping over Sunday night? I was thinking about it but do not really want to be Billy No Mates with just a lonely tent in the middle of the village!

I'd be happy to stay over Sunday night. So that's me, you and Frogchod. Sounds like an evening for Pastis and Calvados.