Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

I wouldn't say no to a shot of pastis, please, thank you, merci. 

I'm still not definite for this but currently my only legal and running vehicle is the Cherokee, so about erm, £130 or so in pez for the roundtrip. On the plus side, I think it's big enough for me to kip in. 

On the plus side I test erected my teepee last night and it was still intact, lets see how it survives 3 nights of full occupancy in Wales.

I'm still hoping to be in attendance but will be a sorry sight with 3 kids and a mk2 Focus unless their mum pulls her finger out and returns the 405 ready for its 3rd SF.

No MOT at the moment and very little tinkering time.  I know I'd theoretically have some if I didn't go camping but I'd probably end up working if I don't get myself away.

Just to add to the fun the electrical gremlin that wobbling the fuse used to eventually cure has returned and it's harder to wobble the new blade fuse.

Nothing is written in stone, I'd love to bring it but FotU is the meet I'm working towards.

1 hour ago, beko1987 said:

Ah sorry man, I get paid on Thursday, I'll box it all up and get it posted. Got a tool for thr 406 to return to its owner too who has been chasing. My heads not really with it atm! 

Don't worry mate. It's fine to be fair

8 minutes ago, chatsharris said:

Like a group project thing?

We should buy a fucked motor on the Friday, then spend the weekend fixing it up and then draw straws as to who gets it tested on the Monday.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I could bring my tools and we could play the 'let's time beko's engine up 100% with people who know what their doing present' game? 

So when are people thinking of arriving at this 'ere knees-up?  My original plan was to drive down Friday morning, arrive lunchtime-ish, then bugger off Saturday evening and spend the night with my folks in Somerset before driving home on the Sunday, but if that means I'm going to miss most of the shenanigans I might have to rethink.