Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

Eek, didn't realise this was only three weeks away. I'lll most likely be there, as will the mighty banner. What in is a mystery though - I have three possible cars I could show up in. Most likely is the 850, though the Civic may benefit from some, ahem, running in. You'll see why. 

I have a new acquisition on the way but it hasn't run in two years and needs tyres and an MOT. Even if it was ready in time it'd cause minor financial ruin to go in that.

1. Kirton
2. davidfowler2000
3. Twosmoke300 +2
4. HMC
5. 3VOM
6. SiC
7. Frogchod
8. hairnet
9. Six_cylinder
10. Montytom and father
11. Mr and Mrs Meter Rat
12. Richbraith
13. JohnK
14. Bucketeer
15. wuvvum
16. cms206

17. Dollywobbler

18. Ghosty

I'll be along sometime sat afternoon, in the ovlov speciale. Looking forward to it!

Mat (the cat) are you coming? You're the only shiter i know apart from DW (whom im sure everyone knows becuase of his general excellence at life). Would be nice to see/hear the v8 stellar in the flesh.

What's usually available on the club bar kirton? Must organise drinkies, could do with a bit of a knees up.

1. Kirton
2. davidfowler2000
3. Twosmoke300 +2
4. HMC
5. 3VOM
6. SiC
7. Frogchod
8. hairnet
9. Six_cylinder
10. Montytom and father
11. Mr and Mrs Meter Rat
12. Richbraith
13. JohnK
14. Bucketeer
15. wuvvum
16. cms206

17. Dollywobbler

18. Ghosty

19. Tomtation

1. Kirton
2. davidfowler2000
3. Twosmoke300 +2
4. HMC
5. 3VOM
6. SiC
7. Frogchod
8. hairnet
9. Six_cylinder
10. Montytom and father
11. Mr and Mrs Meter Rat
12. Richbraith
13. JohnK
14. Bucketeer
15. wuvvum
16. cms206

17. Dollywobbler

18. Ghosty

19. Tomtation 

20. ETG - ( and fairly certainly munchkin )

54 minutes ago, Exiled_Tat_Gatherer said:

1. Kirton
2. davidfowler2000
3. Twosmoke300 +2
4. HMC
5. 3VOM
6. SiC
7. Frogchod
8. hairnet
9. Six_cylinder
10. Montytom and father
11. Mr and Mrs Meter Rat
12. Richbraith
13. JohnK
14. Bucketeer
15. wuvvum
16. cms206

17. Dollywobbler

18. Ghosty

19. Tomtation 

21. New POD and DaveR. (I know not what his user name is here. MikeR's oldest lad. Trying to get Mike to come but he's allergic to travel and or the South. 

6 hours ago, New POD said:
7 hours ago, Exiled_Tat_Gatherer said:

1. Kirton
2. davidfowler2000
3. Twosmoke300 +2
4. HMC
5. 3VOM
6. SiC
7. Frogchod
8. hairnet
9. Six_cylinder
10. Montytom and father
11. Mr and Mrs Meter Rat
12. Richbraith
13. JohnK
14. Bucketeer
15. wuvvum
16. cms206

17. Dollywobbler

18. Ghosty

19. Tomtation 

21. New POD and DaveR. (I know not what his user name is here. MikeR's oldest lad. Trying to get Mike to come but he's allergic to travel and or the South. 

22. Saabnut. Now on fourth choice of car, but I am determined to make it on my way to LeMans

1 hour ago, Saabnut said:

22. Saabnut. Now on fourth choice of car, but I am determined to make it on my way to LeMans

23. REB

I'm going to make this a hard probably-maybe-hopefully. Several things have to align for it to happen, most of them in my control but that obviously means getting off my arse and getting on with it! If I am able to attend it will 90% likely be in the pug, which looks like it should be just about ready in time. I'll need to bring the french car repair kit I got from Halfords just in case...

Screenshot_20190503-152723_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1d29b1fea16d036702c9e94d0bfde5fc.jpg

On 5/16/2019 at 1:11 PM, Tomtation said:

Mat (the cat) are you coming? You're the only shiter i know apart from DW (whom im sure everyone knows becuase of his general excellence at life). Would be nice to see/hear the v8 stellar in the flesh.

Ah, I know who you are now young Tom!

I was 100% planning to come, the only doubt is the fact there is a race the same weekend, and my running club are quite keen for me to go along. I'm really torn as I missed out last year :-( Probably 75/25 in favour of Shitefest at the moment...

8 hours ago, mat_the_cat said:

was 100% planning to come, the only doubt is the fact there is a race the same weekend, and my running club are quite keen for me to go along. I'm really torn as I missed out last year :-( Probably 75/25 in favour of Shitefest at the moment...

You can race all year Mat, but you can only fest once. Sitting in the rain in a rusty field full of muddy cars chatting with fellow oddballs about MPGs and PCDs and VPLs and the like beats slogging up and down mountains surely.

Plus if you don't come someone, probably me, will have to get catastrophically drunk in your place.

23. REB
I'm going to make this a hard probably-maybe-hopefully. Several things have to align for it to happen, most of them in my control but that obviously means getting off my arse and getting on with it! If I am able to attend it will 90% likely be in the pug, which looks like it should be just about ready in time. I'll need to bring the french car repair kit I got from Halfords just in case...
Screenshot_20190503-152723_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1d29b1fea16d036702c9e94d0bfde5fc.jpg
24. Chatsharris
25. Fatharris

Just making sure we're definitely on the list!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Don't you have to "work overtime"..... 
WCPGW.... 
TADTS....
anyway you've got some essential Mx5 parts to pick up 
That's a good point - had forgotten of those bits. Will be down south probably next week so will give you a shout.