Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

beko will be there :lol: (sorry sam)

Yea but I don't have a modern this year! Just a fairly modern one!

However there is still plenty of time for it to shit itself, and I've just realised how bloody close it is now and I forgot to buy an airbed this month... Oops

Need to rethink what's showing up - horrendous knocking from the rear of the XJR - even AFTER I'd let the 'special friend' out. Inspection in the coming days and see what it is - parts and suspension overhaul on the cards I think. If so I'll crack on and get 'er done. Or it'll be on a trailer behind the Granvia…….. will see how it goes.

I'd really like to come, but I only have 2 weeks holiday left which is provisionally spoken for... If I have the pug running though it'd be reasonably cheap for me to do so if I got the time off, because OMGMPG of an HDI in a car that weighs literally nothing.

4 hours ago, reb said:

I'd really like to come, but I only have 2 weeks holiday left which is provisionally spoken for... If I have the pug running though it'd be reasonably cheap for me to do so if I got the time off, because OMGMPG of an HDI in a car that weighs literally nothing.

If you do that I'll feel compelled to come in the Civic. 

36 minutes ago, davidfowler2000 said:

Just about a month to go so I'll make a start on the list so that Mr Kirton can get numbers.

1. Kirton
2. davidfowler2000

3. Twosmoke300 +2

4. HMC

Updated