Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

It'll either be the Lada towing shite trailer tent or buy something in the area just before and pray it gets there….. I shall have the lada and tent ready - but probably bankrupt myself lobbing bids on something that will grenade itself 4miles from vendors abode.

Always wanted an excuse to buy something that far away…………

Is anyone else checking this daily hoping for the dates they can make to overtake the ones they can't?

For some reason I've been trying to work out the cheapest way to carry a tent on the vfr. All while ignoring the slight issue of it not being in one piece at the moment... Plenty of time to sort that out

Maybe the poll should be for the dates we definitely couldn’t do and the one with the least votes for that wins.

Coz like a few I voted for most (there was only one I can’t do) but if there are some dates others can’t do...

Or maybe I’m being pedantic...

Say if I am... sometimes I need telling...

Maybe the poll should be for the dates we definitely couldn’t do and the one with the least votes for that wins.

Coz like a few I voted for most (there was only one I can’t do) but if there are some dates others can’t do...

Or maybe I’m being pedantic...

Say if I am... sometimes I need telling...

I was thinking exactly the same thing!

We'll have a Football Club Committee meeting before long and we'll announce the date then;  I'm thinking that it would be inconsiderate to hold it when Saabnut is off to LeMans as he has said he would like to attend.

The farm shop down the road has been sounded out about all day breakfasts - they would like people in early as they get pretty busy on Saturday mornings - Sunday for the traditional Scottish hospitality?

My local would be pleased to see some visitors, £3/pint at the moment and they do a fine egg and chips (pickled egg in a packet of crisps);  the front bar looks like it hasn't changed since the landlady's father in law bought the place in 1946 - and she hasn't changed much in the 30 odd years I have been going in there, doing well in her eighties. For gourmets the other pub does good food - somewhat gastropub