Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

The MGB wouldn't mind a run down there.

It'd love it. However if I said that I was bringing it, no one would believe me...

At least if it broke down, it wouldn't be too far for it to be flatbedded down. In that event it could be used as the kindling for the evening bonfire.

Does this mean I have to buy something shite to attend ?? Living over towards the East shite is difficult to come by.. My 05 Berlingo is considered shite, it is already the oldest car in the close, the next oldest car is a 2011... and that's mine too...

Tbh just turning up in whatever transport you have that will get you there is generally the done thing!

Berlingo will make a swell tent, but if the 2011 thing will waft you down in supreme comfort you can just park at the outskirts!

Ive turned up in a Laguna 2 for my last 2 shitefests and didn't get set on fire once!

She's with me so the odd box is ticked.

A road trip to Sweden was mentioned for her 40th, so it could be a busy (and expensive) month!

Travel at night and we'll all talk like the Swedish Chef - She'll never know the difference unless she's actually Swedish :)

Travel at night and we'll all talk like the Swedish Chef - She'll never no the difference unless she's actually Swedish :)

Catch the squirrelly put him in the stewy.

I'm at work which means I'm technically closer than my home address too I think... c7faa29d35fadfc2d57d2f40254c7b66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pah, I'm another 120+ miles north of you!

Bus shenanigans a possibility? Although at single-figures MPGs probably not!

Bus shenanigans a possibility? Although at single-figures MPGs probably not!

All come by bus & chip in for fuel,it'll be a bargain*

Pleased to see the first option currently has zero. I'm at Coventry Motofest that weekend, with some 2CV celebrations in mind.

Me too!! So I hope it’s not that weekend.

I’m determined to break my Shitefest duck, I mean it’s a whole hour and a half closer than last year! Only 5 hours! The good lady will probably want to come too... she seems to like the shiters she’s met!

I could do any of those dates, so I voted all of them! My reasoning being that it gives some idea of numbers.

I did the same. By then I'd have been retired three months. Woo-fucking-hoo.

May feel a bit guilty if I haven't managed to find a shiter in those three months, but at least I will be able sleep with some comfort in the back of the Vivaro, which is a bit of a consulation.