Secret Santa. My shite work is done, you should all have a match, Enjoy

95 quid Peugeot

95££unreliablefrenchchod - it'd be worth your while pinging a pm to the remaining members who haven't sent their contact details - that's what's happened previously, and is a good way of giving a poke to those who aren't on here every five minutes.

I've had a flurry in over last 2 days. More than enough to start dealing out matches. Expect them tomorrow evening

Depends how awesome they are, but so far that's the most appealing gift suggestion.

I was planning on finding some nice rare books or some old tools, but I actually like autoshite.

If I find things like a Gazebo or a working 42" tv (as is regular) then I think they would be awesome secret Santa gifts. Plus recycling and reusing to save all the nuns, kittens, polar bears and vegans.

My  new telly came from tesco   :oops:  about £120 ..   :-D   I suppose that's 5 years old now   :shock:

My last telly , we bought 30 years ago when we got married. I considered that one  "  Oi ! That's still new ,innit ? " when daughter ( she was at Arundel with me) moaned about it  taking a few seconds to warm up..

Tellies etc are getting cheaper by the day, and much over the 1080 regular HD I can't determine the difference between that and 4k, but I do have wanky colour-blind eyes. Trouble is we're now in a disposable society where people want the latest and best. I never take offence to second hand or home made gifts, especially when you can't get it new any more.

I've got a TV on the dining table I need to look at for my work mate. It's just over the 2 year guarantee and it crapped out on him. Can't find the issues yet though.